Sant Baba ranjit singh dhadrian wale

ghatak

AMRIT SANCHAAR

Repeat Message on behalf of Harvinder Singh: Stage Secretary Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick-

Baba Ranjit Singh ji will be helping baptise Sikhs on Tuesday 21st June at 9.30pm.

Baba Ranjit Singh ji stated clearly that if Sikhs in the Birmingham area really want him to visit more often then he really wants to see the youth in particular!

WE WANT AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY pray.gif

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP OR REQUIRE KAKAARS THEN BELIEVE ME THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF SUPPORT AVAILABLE !

You needn't give your name beforehand- just be there at 9.30pm

To sangat on the boundary considering whether to take Amrit-

The month of June brings a LOT of opportunities to take Amrit at many places throughout the world. It doesn't matter where you take Amrit but please do as there are a lot of sewadaars that will provide you with the support you need to take the first step into the light and dispel the darkness that consumes so much of our lives. Take a deep breath, think clearly, stand firm and take the step onto the path that will change your life for the better. Once you've taken the step don't look back at the past and instead embrace the brave new future that lies ahead. Remain in Chaardhi Kalaa. Naam Simran & keeping a rehit will cleanse your soul and give you the discipline needed to give you a focus to tackle the biggest of tasks.

So go ahead and quench your thirst

Peace

:doh:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Faujan

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Well, if it is fact, it is fact, but if it is a lie, it is untolerable. Just because they have the freedom to say what they want, doesnot mean they can spread lies about someone without having to suffer the consequences. I personally have no clue who spread what lied about whom, but it doesn't matter, it should apply to everyon who thinks they can spread rumors and/or lies.

Even though I definitely cannot attend the Diwaans, just reading others' descriptions of it brought over me a feeling of great anand. Thank you. :doh:

murakh di bhull chukk di khimma bakshni Jiyo.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

WJKK WJKF!!!

OMG Sangat Ji - the smethwick diwaans were sooooooooo goood - unblelievable - soooo much sangat - PLEASE please attend a diwaan - the timetable has been posted numerous times but the next local one to birmingham is on saturday night at the walsall Gurdwara, then sunday midday at sedley street, wolves then Thaath Gurdwara in Wolves, then sedgley street again on monday night - please check time table and attend!!!!!!!!!!!!

WJKK WJKF!!!

Singh Sher

That's just made my day that there is a diwan at Nanaksar Thath, Wolves on Sunday - :doh:

What time is at the Thaath because this is not advertised on the schedule,

Baba Ranjit Singh said in their diwan on Sunday at West Brom that they wanted to see the dharti where Sant Baba Isher Singh (Raara Sahib) Wale left this world for Sachkhand. Nanaksar Thath was where Sant Baba Isher Singh (Raara Sahib) did their last diwan.

I have a feeling that this is going to be an awesome diwan.

Fateh

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

Yes "Singh Sher", you are correct about the Nanaksar Thath diwaan and I am glad it has made "Kaur1978"'s day...lol...as with many other people.

This is an extra diwaan that has been proposed to Baba Ji by a Gurmukh Parvaar and the Wolverhampton sangat which Baba Ji has accepted to do. It will be at Nanaksar Thath Isher Darbar Gurdwara in Wolverhampton off the Penn Road, very local to the Guru Nanak Sikh Temple on Sedley Street.

They will do the Sedley Street one at midday where the sangat have been told to start assembling by 11.00am for the diwaan to start at 11.30am and will finish around 2.00pm, this will truely be a Chardi Kalaa Diwaan which everyone must attend. Baba Ji will then be going to a Sikh family's house to rest in order for the new evening diwaan as follows:

At Nanaksar Thath Isher Darbar, off Penn Road (Gurdwara where last diwaan of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale was held before they departed to Sachkhand) - Sangat should start to assemble at 6.00pm and the diwaan is likely to finish at around 9.00pm - 9.30pm.

...also Baba Ji does indeed want to visit the holy ground on Crowther Street, Wolverhampton where Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale left for Sachkhand and a time is being organised for Baba Ji to do so.

I hope everyone is able to attend along with everyone they know, and please do come, but come with Nimrata and only to listen to Sikhi - never mind anything else, come early to get a good place, close your eyes and get the full anand when the Chimte take flight into the air!!!

Bhull Chuk Maarf Karni Sangat Ji!!! pray.gif

:doh: Waheguru Ji Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh: