This must never happen again!

OMG :doh: :doh: :doh:

<admin-profanity filter activated>??? Is this even true?

This is a disgrace to sikhi, honestly, this must be lowest any comitee can go.

How do we phone from canada?

I think it's good that we get invlolved with other cultures (i myeslf am from another culture), but not on such a sacred day, especially in the name of Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji’s Shaheedi. Another thing, this stuff shoulnt have been on the same day, or near gurdwara! I hope none of our sisters or brothers were getting invlolved in belly dancing or bhangra, oh wait, they already did!

What a mind***k...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE READ ATTACHED NEWSPAPER ARTICLE.

SIKH YOUTH DEMAND THE RESIGNATION OF GURDWARA SINGH SABHA LONDON EAST's FULL 21 MEMBER COMMITTEE.

THIS COMMITTEE CELEBRATED OUR GREAT GURUS SHAHEEDI BY:

BELLY DANCING

DRINKING ALCOHOL

EATING MEAT

BHANGRA DANCING

THEY USED GURDWARA MONEY AND A £9000 GRANT TO EXECUTE THIS DISGRACEFUL EVENT.

WE DO NOT WANT ANY MORE EXCUSES OR JUSTIFICATION.  THESE PEOPLE AND THE FULL 21 MEMBER COMMITTEE MUST NOW RESIGN:

PRESIDENT:  LEHMBAR SINGH:  07780 884 098

GENERAL SECRETARY: SANSAR SINGH: 07915 643 084

SPORTS SECRETARY: NIRMAL SINGH: 07854 822 636

IF  THESE  PEOPLE STOP TAKING YOUR CALLS THEN YOU CAN CALL THEM ON THE GURDWARA NUMBERS:

020 8594 3940 OR 020 85981817

Our  protest  is  peaceful and we humbly request all callers to speak to these people with respect as they are in their own way trying to serve our community.

103852[/snapback]

Eating meat?

Since when did eating meat became a sin in Sikhism?

PLEASE READ ATTACHED NEWSPAPER ARTICLE.

SIKH YOUTH DEMAND THE RESIGNATION OF GURDWARA SINGH SABHA LONDON EAST's FULL 21 MEMBER COMMITTEE.

THIS COMMITTEE CELEBRATED OUR GREAT GURUS SHAHEEDI BY:

BELLY DANCING

DRINKING ALCOHOL

EATING MEAT

BHANGRA DANCING

THEY USED GURDWARA MONEY AND A £9000 GRANT TO EXECUTE THIS DISGRACEFUL EVENT.

WE DO NOT WANT ANY MORE EXCUSES OR JUSTIFICATION.  THESE PEOPLE AND THE FULL 21 MEMBER COMMITTEE MUST NOW RESIGN:

PRESIDENT:  LEHMBAR SINGH:  07780 884 098

GENERAL SECRETARY: SANSAR SINGH: 07915 643 084

SPORTS SECRETARY: NIRMAL SINGH: 07854 822 636

IF  THESE  PEOPLE STOP TAKING YOUR CALLS THEN YOU CAN CALL THEM ON THE GURDWARA NUMBERS:

020 8594 3940 OR 020 85981817

Our  protest  is  peaceful and we humbly request all callers to speak to these people with respect as they are in their own way trying to serve our community.

103852[/snapback]

Eating meat?

Since when did eating meat became a sin in Sikhism?

103929[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

If you want to discuss meat please use the search function as it has been debated many times before.

Do not discuss it here. Thank you :TH:

Gurfateh!!

man wat is this

stop asking now

do something

just beat them if they wont stop

whot hey think they are

TAKE THEM OUT FORCEFULLY

if thas how they gonna be

guru je burned massands ALIVE for these kid of activities

and were like o je golly, we need to petiotion

wwe talk so much about fighting for khalistan, but when it comes to this we cant even do anything

r u gonna start doing petitions half way thporugh the jang?

no

so wat r u waiting for here

any sangat who lives in that area, PLEASE do something

first fo petiition

and then ask them

but seirously

if they dont listen to all other options

use force

bhula chuka maf

man wat is this

stop asking now

do something

just beat them if they wont stop

whot hey think they are

TAKE THEM OUT FORCEFULLY

if thas how they gonna be

guru je burned massands ALIVE for these kid of activities

and were like o je golly, we need to petiotion

wwe talk so much about fighting for khalistan, but when it comes to this we cant even do anything

r u gonna start doing petitions half way thporugh the jang?

no

so wat r u waiting for here

any sangat who lives in that area, PLEASE do something

first fo petiition

and then ask them

but seirously

if they dont listen to all other options

use force

bhula chuka maf

103942[/snapback]

cooo down there buddy, don't get to hot about this. This is how wars get started. Think out side the box and do something creative and different other than using the age old solution of using "force" cause in human nature, there bound to be some revenge.

I suggest sending letters to these places like crzy and tie up their fax and phone lines and emails with our voice. Then after they cut it all off, they will have to listen, and remember you can always hit them were it hurts - the wallet.

useing force is not the solution, please find me a example were armed fighting had any positive effects on people and had lasting results that didn't backfire or suffer anyone. Please, Gupt daasan, we as sikhs are not supposed to fighting each other, even if we don't agree on how things should be done.

If you can't do that at least, then perhaps you should look into the values and principles of sikhi again.

-Khalsa Starr

ya and guru sahiban was wrong for dipping masands alive in fire for doing wat these guyz are doing

guru je will bless me with principles of sikhi when he wishes to do so

but guru je has given me enough gian to kno the we are sant sipai

not sant by itself

wat happened tot he sipai ?

that doesnt mean showing up to a rainsbiae with a 3 foot khanda or an axe or something, that means uc an actually do soemthing when the time comes

were always saying well do this for khalistan, well do this

wat r we going to b able to do if we cant take care of this?

like is aid

this isnt the first tme this commitee did somethinf stupid

like reaaaaly stupid

and they have been asked to stop

liek is aid

do a petition first

aks em to stop

but if they dont was wrong with using force

wat happened to khalsa akaal purkh ke fauj

i dunt kno was happened to sant sipai

our panth needs BIR RUSS TOO

where did that go?

that is y we are int he state we a re today

we r being destoroyed and people say dw, send a letter

wat if they letter dont work?

thenw at u gonna do

just sit there and let it happen?

guru je gave u KIRPANA for a reason

it isnt there for show

remeber wat it means

im not saying we shud support violence in any way

but to defend our guru jes memory and our prinicples of sikhi if we need force we are more than allowed to use it

if we dont use it, we are doign a huge paap

sned a letter

but if they ignore ure letters and petitions

use force as guru gobind singh je and our history has taught us to do

so if these letters dont work, go use force

nothing wrong with it

bhula chuka maf

ya and guru sahiban was wrong for dipping masands alive in fire for doing wat these guyz are doing

guru je will bless me with principles of sikhi when he wishes to do so

but guru je has given me enough gian to kno the we are sant sipai

not sant by itself

wat happened tot he sipai ?

that doesnt mean showing up to a rainsbiae with a 3 foot khanda or an axe or something, that means uc an actually do soemthing when the time comes

were always saying well do this for khalistan, well do this

wat r we going to b able to do if we cant take care of this?

like is aid

this isnt the first tme this commitee did somethinf stupid

like reaaaaly stupid

and they have been asked to stop

liek is aid

do a petition first

aks em to stop

but if they dont was wrong with using force

wat happened to khalsa akaal purkh ke fauj

i dunt kno was happened to sant sipai

our panth needs BIR RUSS TOO

where did that go?

that is y we are int he state we a re today

we r being destoroyed and people say dw, send a letter

wat if they letter dont work?

thenw at u gonna do

just sit there and let it happen?

guru je gave u KIRPANA for a reason

it isnt there for show

remeber wat it means

im not saying we shud support violence in any way

but to defend our guru jes memory and our prinicples of sikhi if we need force we are more than allowed to use it

if we dont use it, we are doign a huge paap

sned a letter

but if they ignore ure letters and petitions

use force as guru gobind singh je and our history has taught us to do

so if these letters dont work, go use force

nothing wrong with it

bhula chuka maf

103970[/snapback]

Yes, only use force when ALL WAYS OF REASONING HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED.

trying using the ideas like what i suggested and other as well. After, then other ways can eb used. Just remeber - these fellow sikhs have lives, goals and families, give thier death or lesson with respect and their families compensation and a ligit reason. This will lessen the possiblity of revenge attacks - something that makes things even worse.