i feel very lonely..

Crying over the shaheedi of sahibzadey or crying after realizing your best friends were murdered in cold blood as Bhai Amolak Singh did, is WAY different than crying because your feeling lonely or feeling 'down'. Do not even try to compare one to the other. I did not say crying was wrong, but in this situation deargod SUCK IT UP. Singhs should not cry over something as stupid feeling lonely, and I seriously hope you guys arent bringing up your little brothers or cousins up in an environment were its ok to cry over every small thing. Singhs are getting soft, and i strongly feel this is one ( not the only) reason why this is happening. I know its 2006 and its ok to be a 'sensetive' guy but comon man ur a warrior, not Elton John ( ive noticed many England people are on this forum, so i thought id make a reference we could all relate too)

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crying over the shaheedi of sahibzadey or crying after realizing your best friends were murdered in cold blood as Bhai Amolak Singh did,  is WAY different than crying because your feeling lonely or feeling 'down'. Do not even try to compare one to the other. I did not say crying was wrong, but in this situation deargod SUCK IT UP.  Singhs should not cry over something as stupid feeling lonely, and I seriously hope you guys arent bringing up your little brothers or cousins up in an environment were its ok to cry over every small thing.  Singhs are getting soft, and i strongly feel this is one ( not the only) reason why this is happening.  I know its 2006 and its ok to be a 'sensetive' guy but comon man ur a warrior, not Elton John ( ive noticed many England people are on this forum, so i thought id make a reference we could all relate too)

WJKK WJKF

161663[/snapback]

I kind of have to agree with that, We have bigger things to worry about, we should put this loneliness bull to the side and look ahead. Lets not think about ourselves but for the panth. Lets sacrifice our feelings for a little for others. I dont know other ppl look at it, but I think we have no value (as normal pappis) and we should live with whhatever happens as guru jis wantings. All we can do is look ahead and hope for good.

Crying over the shaheedi of sahibzadey or crying after realizing your best friends were murdered in cold blood as Bhai Amolak Singh did,  is WAY different than crying because your feeling lonely or feeling 'down'. Do not even try to compare one to the other. I did not say crying was wrong, but in this situation deargod SUCK IT UP.  Singhs should not cry over something as stupid feeling lonely, and I seriously hope you guys arent bringing up your little brothers or cousins up in an environment were its ok to cry over every small thing.  Singhs are getting soft, and i strongly feel this is one ( not the only) reason why this is happening.  I know its 2006 and its ok to be a 'sensetive' guy but comon man ur a warrior, not Elton John ( ive noticed many England people are on this forum, so i thought id make a reference we could all relate too)

WJKK WJKF

161663[/snapback]

i'm not sayin i totally disagree with you... but the way u phrased ur first post was NOT impressive at all.... think before u type... sometimes people mite be givin the rite message, but the means that they are relayin that message is not rite... then people jus don't wanna listen to that message.... maybe next time u'll type ur post in a more constructive matter..

Chardi Kalaa

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!