i feel very lonely..

point taken but men do and did feel pain, these great men must jave felt pain and thats why they did that they did for sikhi and not b'cos they dont feel nothing.

crying is something that is not reserved for women.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguroooo ..

who bumped my post from last summer :@ @ .. simmal tree veerji :@ .. hahaha its all good .. never any hard feelings toward you brother :wub:

still loving the feedback .. btw ..

i am all chills now cuz i got guru ji on my side every day :wub: .. so its all gooooooood :nihungsmile:

vaaaaahegurooooooo pray.gif

and yes .. watever happened to kumi :cool: ?

Jaspaul Singh veerjee the responses to your post have taught me a lot and I'm sure they could help anybody else who is feeling now how you felt in those times. I understand you don't feel that way anymore with Guru ji's kirpa but there may be some young person who is going through the same problems and could use the same advice. I hope it's ok veerjee. :wub: blush.gifrespect.gif

Jaspaul Singh veerjee the responses to your post have taught me a lot and I'm sure they could help anybody else who is feeling now how you felt in those times. I understand you don't feel that way anymore with Guru ji's kirpa but there may be some young person who is going through the same problems and could use the same advice. I hope it's ok veerjee. :wub:   blush.gif   respect.gif

161399[/snapback]

Yes there are millions of ppl in the world who are in need of the guru's message and need to given apth or set up for one.

sad thing is.. no one is taking up the cause...

Nothing wrong with sharing emotions. This is what pisses me off about people - we as sangat, should be there to support one another when we are down. It seems people only wanna be there for others in times of sukh, but not in times of dukh. When the <banned word filter activated> hits the fan, no one wants to know. This is not true sangat at all. You can talk about these brave warriors all the time, and yes we should be a lot more like them. They werent cold hearted people who didnt feel emotions. They felt the emotions, probably more than anyone, but the difference is they were in control of them. Its something we should all be aiming to do but it is quite rare for people to do it. A lot of people will just show to be all tough but inside, they feel the emotions just as much as anyone else. Just learn how to help each other along and not make them feel worse.

Compassion is a quality every human should possess, never mind only Sikhs.

Why do we think these warriors did not cry, maybe they did, it was their strong feelings about something that led them to become great warriors and not because they were cold hearted else they would not care to fight.

whoevers sayin that 'singhs don't cry'... why don't u look at that pic with Sant Jarnail Singh Jee and Bhai Sahib Bhai Amolak singh jee.... bhai amolak singh jee is crying on Sant jee's shoulder... sant jee is holding bhai sahib.... this was rite after the 1978 massacre (if i'm not mistaken)

... maybe sum1 can find the pic and paste it up here....

now... these are 2 SINGHS if i've ever seen sum..... what u gonna say bout that? oh, i'm sure ur a big man compared to those singhs!