The Time is now!

i would like every1 here to thing about the following words...

"Chaaklo Hutheyaar Khalsa, Hojavo Teyaar Khalsa"

i've read the posts about the 'pakis', when are u guys gona stand up n do sumthing about it, hint hint slough ppl...

And thw post about the thugs @ the Gurdwara... a true GurSikh would have dragged them out kicking and screaming if need be and delt with them in the mannor of the Khalsa...

I think this is y i didnt join up all this time, cuz we all talk about x, y and z, but when will we talk about...

'oh did u hear what the SINGHS did to x, y and z..???'

in my life i made that happen! when sum1 looks @ me they c a Sikh, and if they read up on us, they will know we are worriors...

todays GurSikhs count on Bani for everything....?

I'm not saying doing th@s wrong, but the way most of u do it yes it is... You as Guru Ji to take the 'trouble' away when you should be askin Guru ji to give you 'Strength and power' to deal with these dushth.

lets get real and start payback, for all the mothers, brothers, fathers, sisters th@ have had aleast sumthing done to them.

and also we must combat the 'Punjabi' mundhe, most of which come from a Sikh Family but have adopted a Punjabi was of life.... these K**J*R also play around with other sisters, mothers, brothers and fathers...

Ur either with me or without me..... but right now...... THE TIME IS NOW!

*********"Chaaklo Hutheyaar Khalsa, Hojavo Teyaar Khalsa"*********

No doubt we have to stand for what is right, but we also have to have the kamai and sharda to understand what it is we are standing up for...if we're doing it for the reasons of ego then whats the point, it aint gona get us anywhere. However, if we do it out of Love for Guroo Saahib then we shall prosper. Its easy to say, 'yeah im doing it for Guroo Ji' but if we are truly honest with our selves then im sure it'll be a different story...as for the Slough issue....there are disrespects towards Guroo Saahib happening as we speak and im sure that the people that posted on the other topic are not interested and/or are not even aware of this!

If you love your Guroo SOOO much, then come forward, give your head and fight when your Guroo Saahib tells you to. Not when your EGO tells you to!

Wake up, lose the ego and fight for a righteous cause!

Apologies for offence caused....

Sarbloh_Singh I haven't read one thing that you've written that hasn't made me think that you're a racist, idiotic, fool. In fact one of the few things that I haven't been convinced about from your absolutely moronic postings, is that you're a Sikh- I hope you grow up soon (for everyone's sake)  :doh:

105247[/snapback]

That's very rude... i dont think neone needs to convince neone else that they are Sikh or not.... they just need to know in their hearts

still i do not completely agree with your views Sarbloh Singh although I do understand.... i just have one thing to say... do not forget Miri and Piri....

the "Saint Soldier"

dont just show the world a soldier... show them the saint soldier....

bhul chuk maaf

Fateh