Does the panth need a Jathedar? That we trust?

Bir_Rass

WKWF

Since the martyrdom of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala, there has been no Sikh Leader that has rose up and united the panth (this is my view) do you feel we need a leader which can unite Sikhs worldwide and overcome problems faced to the Sikh community?

WKWF

Yer I agree that the Shri Guru Granth Sahib is our Guru but am talking about managing the panth look at the state of it, no offence to the Gursikh’s, people are taking bits out of Sikhism and starting new sects don’t we need some one who can stand up to this like Bhindranwala stood up to the Nirankari’s.

No one can doubt that Shri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our master and we all should respect that any one who does not is not a Sikh, but am talking about the panth as a whole we need a Jathedar who can stand up for the Khalsa panth on a world stage.

No one can doubt that Shri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our master and we all should respect that any one who does not is not a Sikh, but am talking about the panth as a whole we need a Jathedar who can stand up for the Khalsa panth on a world stage.

106580[/snapback]

veer ji i see where you are coming from, i was just listening to sant baba ranjit singhs katha and he comes across as we should all come together as one, so rather than depending on one person to take on the world as such we should all come together as one.

Its like a soldier always follows his general, the general serve’s his master when the general falls on the battle field the soldiers feel distorted and there sprit falls. Our master is the Shri Guru Granth Sahib, but we need some one like Baba Deep Singh, Banda Singh Bahadur, Akali Nihang Phulla Singh, Hari Singh Nalwa, Sikhs that have leadership skills and who can lead Sikhs in to battle.

WKWF

does the sikh panthNEED this type of jathedaar?

we're fooling ourselves if we say yes.

it would possibly/probably be good.. but let's not be childish and blame all the problems on leadership....

plenty of the problems could be fixed solely by each sikh being and acting like a gursikh.. then many of the "bad" things wouldn't be happening....

it's tied into the whole issue of whether sant ji is alive or not... if he is, may he be in chardhikalaa, but i doubt that he wants to come back to a bunch of sikhs who've been waiting around for SOMEONE ELSE to do the dirty work....

that's what we're doin.... waiting for something to happen, when we could be MAKING something happen...

This is my opinion and i do not wish to offend anyone...

5 Sant Mahapursh's in the Roop of Guru Panj Piare get together, under the Kesri Nishaan Sahib and lead the Panth UNDER THE GUIDENCE OF SATGURU SACHE PATSHAH DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ!!

5 Mahapursh's i propose:

1) Baba Harnaam Singh Ji Khalsa "Dhumma" (Damdami Taksal)

2) Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji "Dhadrian Wale"

3) Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa "Dadu Sahib Wale"

4) Sant Baba Bhupinder Singh Ji "Rara Sahib Jarg Wale"

5) Sant Baba Darshan Singh Ji Khalsa "Dhakki Sahib Wale"

These Sant Mahapursh's have got the backing of the Sikh Sangat and can do it!!

The Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib can change this, to any name, but these are the Sant's that came to Daas's mind, who Daas has heard or speak openly about Sikh Freedom.