Muslims In Canada Using Propaganda Against Sikhism

SSA,

Please view the link below.....

http://www.jame-al-mustafa.org/

This is what it says on the website

By the grace of Almighty Allah (SWT) and the blessings of the Holy Prophet Muhammad Mustafa (peace be upon him), Mississauga Muslim Community Center has bought a GURDAWARA ( Sikh Temple) located at 2505 Dixie Road, Mississauga Ontario in Canada.

This muslim website is clearly promoting a hate agenda against Sikhism and our places of worship. Most of our gurudwara's in afghanistan and pakistan has already fallen to the dark shadow of Islam. Now if we let the same thing happen in the west ..... it will be our fault for not standing up against this evil ideology of intolerance. We need to ask ourselves was the sacrificies of our guru's and peoples for nothing?

What should be our response be? we can't let these type of racist muslims think we are weak. Sikh leadership in Canada need to take this matter seriously.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a catchy line just to gather funds by making people think, oh look i am helping convert a sikh temple into a masjid, but what they dont know is

ijQY jwie bhY myrw siqgurU so Qwnu suhwvw rwm rwjy ]

jithhai jaae behai maeraa sathiguroo so thhaan suhaavaa raam raajae ||

Wherever my True Guru goes and sits, that place is beautiful, O Lord King.

Without the presence of our Guru, even Golden temples are of no importance.

Its a catchy line just to gather funds by making people think, oh look i am helping convert a sikh temple into a masjid, but what they dont know is

ijQY jwie bhY myrw siqgurU so Qwnu suhwvw rwm rwjy ]

jithhai jaae behai maeraa sathiguroo so thhaan suhaavaa raam raajae ||

Wherever my True Guru goes and sits, that place is beautiful, O Lord King.

Without the presence of our Guru, even Golden temples are of no importance.

110688[/snapback]

True.... but the propaganda they use to fuel the hatered shows they want confrontation. And it is important to realise what poisonous ideology (war until submission) they follow we must be on our guard.

We need to start to prepare ourselves for the unpredictable and unimaginable. Dharam Yudh I believe is not far off, especially looking at global events happening rite now, not cos we want it as an aggressor but as the last resort for defence against this type of enemy. Failure to take in the wider picture and look out how our people suffered when we were caught off guard and when we are ill prepared history has shown what happens (1947, 1984).

Sat Sri Akal:

For now, there is really nothing truly offensive about it. When they say something directly against Sikhs, then take action. Right now it just says, "Yeah, we bought a former Gurudwara...contribute to make it a Masjid". Not like they also bought the Sangat that used to go to the Gurudwara too.

I have never heard of this gurdwara either? I just checked its a Nanaksar Gurdwara.

I think the manner in which they have written what is to happen deliberately seeks to invoke a sense of victory for any would-be contributors. The opening intro on the home page with "A rare opportunity to transform a Gurdwara (Sikh Temple) into a Masjid" is wholly unneccesarry, and would add nothing but the above described sense of supremacy to prospective funders.

Similarly, the way the words Gurdwara into masjid remain on the picture at the end FEELS symbolic of a wider desire to transform ( well to me anyways- BUT hey, I'm paranoid lol).