'Saas giraas' technique - any historical evidence?

Confu Singh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noonespecial

Mkhalsa Jee,

I wasn't given this technique by my Punj Pyaray when I took amrit. I was given gurumantar but the technique was not taught to me. However I have learned how to do it from other people and NO I do not hyperventilate. lol... In all honesty it's not TOO difficult to learn. Plus I think akjforever veer pretty much told the main part to it. ..

ohmy.gif

Underground Sikhi wrote:

" Saas graas simran came from influence of namdharis/radha soamis ie: repeat the name in the ear/a special shabad some sikh cults today perfrom the same in their "amritsanchar"

any reference for that? anyway you are wrong about this. The Radhaswami do not do Saas Graas Simran, nor do they do simran on Vaheguru Gurmanter. They have some really weird manter they meditate on... Oangg Soangg Rarankar somthing like that(I dont remember it exactly)... furthermore, it is the Sants that repeat Naam in a Abhilakhi's ears. This is a Sant practice. The Panj Pyaras do not do this of any Jatha including AKJ. You are mistaken.

undergroundsikhi

dont chat breeze, ull just get slapped up

if u think that all akjers (and all teh others) who do saas giraas naamjaap are doing it like a machine then no offence bt ur a fool

wotever jatha u are u can still have the same love for god, neither naamdharis nor radhaswamis use saas giraas. check ur facts