'Saas giraas' technique - any historical evidence?

Confu Singh

I would like to clear up something.. before the british corruption, naamdharis were a gurmukh jatha.. they were pro gurmat and had gurmat ideals. They did saas giraas simran just like every other jatha of sikhi. Every book by every person and every historical account of naam simran by any group shows that saas giraas was done and is a definite part of gursikhi and is what guru sahib taught.

I seriously doubt the naamdharis still do saas giraas tho, they arent even sikhs.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the botherly love from khalsa soulja (really living up to your name) :umm:

Read "Warriors in White" history of the Kooka movement, after 1857 Indian Mutiny of India

underground sikhi......who r u 2 say saas giraas is mechanical..dnt give me no brotherly love BS......u can say saas giraas technique is bad when ur at a high spiritual level and its obvious your not, insted of naamjaaping your attempting to rap like a badman, and ur doin a pretty poor job of it too rolleyes.gif