Yudh 2005- Gatka Tourny

YUDH.NET

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

khalsa why dont u referee then, catching quick vaars isnt as easy as pie, plus they had 3 referee's lookin at all the hits in case one missed it, they themselves admit that they might have made mistakes but that happens in every sport from

hockey soccer, footbal, basketball,

ive gone to my lil sisters (12 yrs old) soccer tournaments and if it was a close match and they lose on lookers are quick to say " ohh the ref was one sided" then the participants start thinkin the same way as the crowd, this has happened when i participate in sports too, point being no1 ever satisfied unless they won.

if there were bad calls made by the refs then for sure they were consistant....

as for videos BC singhs have them.

Karandeep and sukhjinder and Daman singh put up good fights although i am not sure for daman singh the other 2 didnt make it past there 2 first fights

khalsa why dont u referee then, catching quick vaars isnt as easy as pie, plus they had 3 referee's lookin at all the hits in case one missed it, they themselves admit that they might have made mistakes but that happens in every sport from

Whoa, calm down buddy. I know its not easy catching quick vaars, another singh sitting beside me saw the same misses and the referee failed to see it. Jaswinder Singh made good calls, he should've been the main referee.