Ashutosh Maaraj

jagsinrags

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This man is sick. no.gif

An the sikhs who agree with him. All i can say is that God will give them their punishment.

Ppl like that just wnat to feel wanted even if it is for the wrong thing. It's either that or they bin brain washed!!!!! :)

:) hindu stuff nad sikh stuff mixd :doh: OMG he saying Guru Ji worshippped SHIV?!

112118[/snapback]

Worshipped Shiv or acknowledged Shiv ??

It could possibly be the latter. Because my reference to various sources shows that Shiva/Civa is actually the character known the world over as Adam. Because there is no story like that anywhere else in the world and the Greeks just happen to recount a hellenicized version of a tale repeated by the ancient hindus. And that same tale came into the bible through Greek versions, because nowhere else in the world is there any such story of Adam.

Worshipping Shiv is plain wrong because it represents love and worship of an human being or a human-like being. But if it is just an acknowledgement of Shiv as a peer, then it is understandable. I think it could be more of the latter and now it is being exaggerated by vested interests.

JMTs.

problem arises because people with next to nill understanding of Dasam Granth's style attempt to make scholastic comments on it.

Guru maharaj uses sooooo many names to refer to Akaal, that the unwise, or the weasel find all sorts of so called "discrepancies" with Gurmat.

If you have doubts that Guru Gobind Singh directed Sikhs to worship Akaal only, then you know absolutely nothing about Guru Gobind Singh ji's character.

All devis, rakhasa's, devs, munis....all originate from Akaal. Guru ji will use any name he wishes to praise Akaal....and there's nothing idiotic blokes can do about it.

How, or why, would Guru Gobind Singh, having the same Jot of Guru Nanak, which is Sargun Nirankaar ( God manifested) pray to his own created sevak (Shiva) for strength!!!!

So for any those RSS types lurking on this forum ( yes, they are here!), Guru Gobind SIngh is referring to Akaal as shiva in "deh shiva".

this guy calls himself satgruru ashutosh who came in 1984 to heal Punjab from the "fake kharkoo khalsas" who were "pakistani agents."

Someone needs to ask this guys where he was when Akal takhat sahib was reduced to rubble?

He says that Sikhs and Hindus are one quam.

Someone ask him that if kharkoos are pakistani agents isn't he a Indian gov't agent? He says thatw e are Bharatis first and then sikhs. Well that is not true because a sikh's sikhi is frst and foremost not his nationality.

This guy is a joke and nobody needs to be a scholar to counter everything he says.

:) @ THIS GUY IS REALLY GETTING ME MAD!!!! :doh: <_< <_<

I JUST LISTENED TO HIM AND I AM SHOCKED :@ @ :@ @

I CAN"TE BELIEVE WHAT THIS GUY IS SAYING!!!!!! LOL.gif

This guy is too funny. How stupid is he. Its not funny but sh** people like him are trying to destroying the sikh religion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Umm, that's totally irrational, bro. There are plenty of prakash-dara Singhs in Punjab (less than we'd like, but still plenty). No one cares that you are sabat soorat. It isn't 1986. You can walk around in chola, kurta-pajama, or jeans. Whatever. If you want the look @dallysingh101 is referring to, just go into a cheap clothing shop (not a Western-style mall) and buy some shirts for 250 rupees or a track suit for 2000 rupees. You'll get the cheap stuff made in some sweatshop in Bombay.
    • The Mind is Jyot Saroop (Waheguru), but the mind is under the influence of five evils… Through Naam Simran( Rememberance), the mind will begin to detach from evil, and get back to its original form ( MANN TU JYOT SAROOP HEH)… Until the mind breaks free from the five evils, one will go through the cycle of paap and punn….which leads to Karma… Naam Simran destroys past karma, and prevents new karma coming into fruition… I did this, I did that… This non realisation of the Jyot Saroop gives rise to paap and Punn, which in turn gives birth to suffering and misery…
    • I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 

Important Information

Terms of Use