A Message For The Preachers...

i dont think anyone is calling you a 'bad' person .. no one is .. i hope ..

here do this ..

tell us what you think people are telling yout o do .. that you think is 'biased' information that your getting from someone..

majority .. if someone talks about sikhi here.. is in the context of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji .. and if someone talks about something from guru ji IT IS NOT WRONG.. you may think its one sided but if you do read it .. guru ji talks about EVERYTHING in Guru Granth SAhib ji .. THESE ARE FACTS !! You probably dont know .. (im guessing) but guru ji takls about ALMOST EVERYTHING in guru granth sahib ji .. that is why when ever we need answers we turn to them ..

im not preaching .. lol .. but IF you want check out www.sikhitothemax.com .. if you havnt.. its the whole guru granth sahib ji in english .. translated.. type in any english search word and you shoudl get a hit but sometimes hard to use..

so tell us .. what do you think is biased information your getting ..?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just have me unbiased information, straight from the scripture. THAT is unbiased, and THAT is not preaching. When someone tells me do believe in this, or that i should do this because of THEIR interpretations and THEIR beliefs, it is preaching. You, sir, did not preach right now. You did what i was asking for.

See? was that so hard? Jaspaul Singh just made me more interesed in sikhism.

im cool, im cool, im not heated, and dont tell me i am, who do you think you are? youre just making me mad

112668[/snapback]

and yet paji ur saying ur cool....Tuhndee Luhsee chaydhee?

I'm no expert on Sikhism but what you seem to be saying is that you want the facts on Sikhism. If so I would suggest maybe visiting some websites dedicated to telling the facts about Sikhism. Forums are often better when you're asking certain questions or want opinions on certain issues. If you want to learn the facts of the religion first maybe some of the members could suggest some good websites for you. Just my two cents :-)