Jagdeish Tytler Resigns

sewak sikh

i second khalsa's quote "Manmohan is a clown"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raju je, i saw his speech live...it was all propaganda...he said "indra gandhi loved sikhs so much...rajiv gandhi was so sad at the massacre of innocent sikhs"...and then he went on to read the shabad "dubidha door karo" right there, saying harchand longowal took hukam from SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB and then signed the rajiv-longowal accord...honestly, his speech (which i did see live) was juz embarassing for any Sikh...

raju je, i saw his speech live...it was all propaganda...he said "indra gandhi loved sikhs so much...rajiv gandhi was so sad at the massacre of innocent sikhs"...and then he went on to read the shabad "dubidha door karo" right there, saying harchand longowal took hukam from SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB and then signed the rajiv-longowal accord...honestly, his speech (which i did see live) was juz embarassing for any Sikh...

113561[/snapback]

Mehtab je, while I don't know of any special concern from rajiv gandhi for sikhs ?? the reason he mentioned Indira gandhi was that she trusted her sikh bodyguards so much that she did not remove them as bodyguards inspite of credible intelligence provided to her by the Intelligence agencies that there was a threat on her life from her sikh bodyguards. She was under the notion that her sikh bodyguards would not harm her.

And yes he owes his kursi especially to Sonia gandhi because one of her motives was that she wanted to redeem her family and Congress from the kalank of 84. Then the fact that Manmohan doesn't have a mass base also contributed, because then he would not be a threat to the next generation of gandhis viz priyanka & rahul & Co.

But boss a Prime Minister of India is the real power centre, he holds the nuclear button, and 3 service chiefs and all Govt depts report to him and he holds all the real power in his hands. Sonia gandhi is definitely the power behind the throne and is the leader with the Mass base but she doesn't hold the keys to governance. And it is because of Manmohan Singh's speech where he threw subtle hints at Tytler and Sajjan, that pressure was built up for their resignation.

Tytler's security level is decided & reviewed by the annual report filed by intelligence agencies and not because of his post as minister etc.

Hey ! he has been a minister for just over an year now, but he used to enjoy similar protection even earlier.

manmohan is a clown, stood by congress in 84, stood by congress during the murders of punjab...he is a congress <admin-profanity filter activated>.

True politicians who deserve recognition for the sikh cause are Cpt. Amrinder Singh, Bhai Simranjit Singh Mann, and Bhai Chohan.

113533[/snapback]

Chohan is a clown and so is Mann. These two faggots collected so much money in the name of shaheed families and 84 genocide families but failed to pass it on. These two are disgraceful pucce <banned word filter activated>.