Jagdeish Tytler Resigns

sewak sikh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manmohan is a clown, stood by congress in 84, stood by congress during the murders of punjab...he is a congress <admin-profanity filter activated>.

True politicians who deserve recognition for the sikh cause are Cpt. Amrinder Singh, Bhai Simranjit Singh Mann, and Bhai Chohan.

113533[/snapback]

Chohan is a clown and so is Mann. These two faggots collected so much money in the name of shaheed families and 84 genocide families but failed to pass it on. These two are disgraceful pucce <banned word filter activated>.

113636[/snapback]

Wat are u talking about Sardaar Mann has gone through imense torture for helping Sikh Militants and he is currently in jail for saying Khalistan slogans. This great man gave up his position as SSP after the attak on Harmandir Sahib and since then he has only helped Sikh cause.

Sikh marriges wre classed as hindu marriges before but it was Mann who changed this.

manmohan is a clown, stood by congress in 84, stood by congress during the murders of punjab...he is a congress <admin-profanity filter activated>.

True politicians who deserve recognition for the sikh cause are Cpt. Amrinder Singh, Bhai Simranjit Singh Mann, and Bhai Chohan.

113533[/snapback]

Chohan is a clown and so is Mann. These two faggots collected so much money in the name of shaheed families and 84 genocide families but failed to pass it on. These two are disgraceful pucce <banned word filter activated>.

113636[/snapback]

Wat are u talking about Sardaar Mann has gone through imense torture for helping Sikh Militants and he is currently in jail for saying Khalistan slogans. This great man gave up his position as SSP after the attak on Harmandir Sahib and since then he has only helped Sikh cause.

Sikh marriges wre classed as hindu marriges before but it was Mann who changed this.

113641[/snapback]

Yes yes believe what you want. I rather believe the families of shaheed singh who have seen with their own eyes what Mann is all about. Has he really helped the families of shaheed by collecting money and then not even bothering to see the families let alone give them the money he collects in their name.

BTW he is not locked up in some rat infested prison he was living in a government rest house which is nothing like a proper prison.

As for Sikh marriages they still come under the Hindu Marriage Act 1956 so there goes you idea of Mann having done anything about it.

"Kurtas"  You are a complete fool.  Maan is doing more than you can ever do.  Tell me what you are doing for the 84 families, before you criticise others.  Maan is doing more that all you snatans put together!!

113650[/snapback]

Thank you for your kind words. Actually in the past I have sent money for families via collectors but with what I know now I will not be doing this again as the money never reaches its destination.

I tell you what I am not doing. I am not going around the world collecting money in the name of shaheed Singh and then not passing the money to the families. I am not lecturing people about Shaheeds then not even bothering to visit the families of Shaheed. Mann has been doing this. Search though the threads for Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman and you can read the statement of the son of this mahan Shaheed Gursikh. If you then still think the sun shines out of manns behind then you have no respect for shaheed Gursikh and their families.

Oh and I have nothing to do with snatans or whatever you call them so there goes that theory of yours.

wjkk

wjkf

nobody has done nothing for 84 victims.yesterday i read the story of

two sikh boys.their father were killid in it. they had to leave the school because of financial problems.one of them is now selling vegetables.sikh community is so rich but still they had done nothing for them.

113533[/snapback]

113636[/snapback]

113641[/snapback]

Yes yes believe what you want. I rather believe the families of shaheed singh who have seen with their own eyes what Mann is all about. Has he really helped the families of shaheed by collecting money and then not even bothering to see the families let alone give them the money he collects in their name.

BTW he is not locked up in some rat infested prison he was living in a government rest house which is nothing like a proper prison.

As for Sikh marriages they still come under the Hindu Marriage Act 1956 so there goes you idea of Mann having done anything about it.

113686[/snapback]

So you think Sardar Mann is in a goverment house well yor wrong, do you even know the torture he suffered find out yourself

http://panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/1444/2005-06-19.html

During the Khalistan movement he had all his toenails pulled out from the roots and they have not yet grown back so think before you diss Simranjeet Singh Mann.

He has done more than you can even think of doing.

So Curtis- i mean kurtas who do you consider a true Sikh leader?

113533[/snapback]

113636[/snapback]

113641[/snapback]

113686[/snapback]

So you think Sardar Mann is in a goverment house well yor wrong, do you even know the torture he suffered find out yourself

During the Khalistan movement he had all his toenails pulled out from the roots and they have not yet grown back so think before you diss Simranjeet Singh Mann.

113840[/snapback]

You seriously think they are going to tell the truth that he is in a GOI rest house ? You believe what you want. As for dissing. I will continue to state facts that Mann is a fraud. Read the thread on Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman and see how Mann ignored the family after his shaheedi. So what has he been doing all these years with the money he used to collect for shaheed, 84 genocide victims etc. Mann has not even bothered to go see the families so I very much doubt he has been dishing the money out. He like many others has taken advantage of people to enrich himself. The 1984 genocide victims claim that no Akali leader has bothered to help them yet you still want to give Mann brownie points.

So podjyot - I mean prabjyot have you read the thread on Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman ? Have you read the sons comments ? Do you still sonsider Mann as a true Sikh leader ?

I consider people like Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Banda Bahadur Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Manochal Ji, Shaheed Amrik Singh Ji to be true Sikh leaders. People like Mann, Tohra, Longowal are paper tigers who just crave media attention but are unwilling to sacrifice themselves. If you think Mann falls into the same category as these mahan Gursikhs then that is up to you.

113533[/snapback]

113636[/snapback]

113641[/snapback]

113686[/snapback]

113840[/snapback]

You seriously think they are going to tell the truth that he is in a GOI rest house ? You believe what you want. As for dissing. I will continue to state facts that Mann is a fraud. Read the thread on Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman and see how Mann ignored the family after his shaheedi. So what has he been doing all these years with the money he used to collect for shaheed, 84 genocide victims etc. Mann has not even bothered to go see the families so I very much doubt he has been dishing the money out. He like many others has taken advantage of people to enrich himself. The 1984 genocide victims claim that no Akali leader has bothered to help them yet you still want to give Mann brownie points.

So podjyot - I mean prabjyot have you read the thread on Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman ? Have you read the sons comments ? Do you still sonsider Mann as a true Sikh leader ?

I consider people like Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Banda Bahadur Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Manochal Ji, Shaheed Amrik Singh Ji to be true Sikh leaders. People like Mann, Tohra, Longowal are paper tigers who just crave media attention but are unwilling to sacrifice themselves. If you think Mann falls into the same category as these mahan Gursikhs then that is up to you.

113847[/snapback]

wow it seems lyk i agree wid u! lol

well dats wot happens in politics no.gif

my tabla teacher was actually there at the morcha agenst nirnakaris where 13 (or more) singhs/singhnis were killed. memba? anyways, yeh he was caught and he was sent 2 jail, baking in the heat, while the politicians who stood beside him were sent to luxurious rooms. it made him ask himself "ARE THEY BETER SIKHS THAN OURSELVES?! if not den Y this extra treatment" . from then on he gave up politics, it still continues now, admit it or not.

Politics has becum a business for whoever gets the seat.. actually, can sum1 prove me rong by giving me names of the poiliticains who dint look for their OWN benefits n only the interests of the people?? ofcourse i dont no every1 in this worlld, but as far as i no there hasnt bin ne1 yet.. or prove me rong

ill be looking forward to dis...

soz 4 any offence plz forgive this stupid fool. n if u fink im rong, then most likely i am. in dat case can u plzz cprrect me

waheguru :)