Khalistan

Khalsa star how would it get worse. It cant get any worse then it is now!!!!!!! :wub: @ .

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sikhs in united states , uk and in canada do not lives under indian goverment or RSS.. and yet more than 95% of sikhs in these countries are monay, drinks and many youths take drugs, smoke and act like players.. and they can't even tell the names of 10 gurus.. If sikhs in these countries can't keep simple rehat than how it's possible that sikhs in masses in punjab will follow sikhi when we have good democratic system setup??

Prachar is needed before even think of khalistan.. most of us talk about short term rather than long term..

Sikhs in united states , uk and in canada do not lives under indian goverment or RSS.. and yet more than 95% of sikhs in these countries are monay, drinks and many youths take drugs, smoke and act like players.. and they can't even tell the names of 10 gurus.. If sikhs in these countries can't keep simple rehat than how it's possible that sikhs in masses in punjab will follow sikhi when we have good democratic system setup??

Prachar is needed before even think of khalistan.. most of us talk about short term rather than long term..

115469[/snapback]

So if lifting the opression of GOI RSS etc. won't solve every problem, then it is OK to keep people opressed?

I've heard the cliched 'parchar before khalistan' repeatedly. It is such a bizarre rationale considering we actually never hear someone say we should promote independence by putting a halt to parchar. No one is disagreeing with you about parchar.

Well me an me dad have discused what it would be like an the first thing he said was that there would be none of thins bhangra vangra.

Geet would be of guru an sikhi :wub: not love stories,glassies an all the other awful things most people sing of.

um they would have a strong military as we sikhs are warriors an well a small state like panjab probs would not be big enuf for the sikhs so we might think of expanding.

All these people like bahadur who are being payed off by the indian gov will be taught a lesson that includes manmohan.

Sikhi would be evrywhere so anyone thinking of coming to khalistan in a mini skirt no.gif would have to reconsider where they are planning to go.lol

But yeh ive herd that in sikh colleges in india they are not allowing students with cut hair etc etc to join so i think it will be strict sikhi in khalistan. :TH:

I think we all have an idealistic version of Khalistan but the truth is that Khalistan will have to have the support of the Hindu Punjabi's (who form 45%). And it can not be based on a narrow view of Sikhi, otherwise we would be no better than taliban, who persecuted those who didnt follow their doctrine of strict doctrine of Islam.

Khalistan, if lead by panj pyare should have each members of the group to come from different castes to avoid favoritism or discrimination against minorities within this future state.

Well me an me dad have discused what it would be like an the first thing he said was that there would be none of thins bhangra vangra.

Geet would be of guru an sikhi  :wub: not love stories,glassies an all the other awful things most people sing of.

um they would have a strong military as we sikhs are warriors an well a small state like panjab probs would not be big enuf for the sikhs so we might think of expanding.

All these people like bahadur who are being payed off by the indian gov will be taught a lesson that includes manmohan.

Sikhi would be evrywhere so anyone thinking of coming to khalistan in a mini skirt no.gif   would have to reconsider where they are planning to go.lol

But yeh ive herd that in sikh colleges in india they are not allowing students with cut hair etc etc to join so i think it will be strict sikhi in khalistan. :TH:

115508[/snapback]

I take it you are fans of the Taliban because your views are very similar to those put out by them and just look at what happened to them. They surpressed everyone whilst in power (even the Afghan based Sikhs) and as soon as they were booted out the young muslim men cut off their beards (the taliban forced them to grow beards) and got Anil Kapoor type haircuts.

Your point emphasises my belief that outsiders would go into Punjab and demand their strict views be forced on people. I have seen this in Pakistan when European Sikh hotheads start to lecture to the local Pakistani Sikhs on how they should do things. The locals just ignore them and get very angry that these outsiders try and interfere with how they do things. These outsiders from Europe etc cannot sort out eating langar whilst sitting on the floor yet want to impose their extreme views on others. Sort your own problems out before telling those in other countries how to conduct themselves.

Khalistan, if lead by panj pyare should have each members of the group to come from different castes to avoid favoritism or discrimination against minorities within this future state.

115517[/snapback]

we dont believe in castes so how can the panj piare be form different castes???? grin.gif

we dont believe in castes so how can the panj piare be form different castes???? grin.gif

I know we don't but doesnt mean this problems exists in our community. Castism is rife in Punjab. Jatts vs Dalits mainly.

To avoid this conflict it is best to have 1 member from each caste group. The fear amoung alot of Sikhs is that Jatt's will be dominant in Khalistan who will then begin to discriminate follow Sikhs amoung caste lines.

So to avoid this conflict it is best to have 1 member from each caste group.

We need another singh sabha movement, need to guide the misguided both before and after khalistan.

As for for 'hardykaur' saying just strict sikhiin khalistan, i mean for the love of god, bani and bana are two neccasary things, you cant force someone to grow their hair, or suppress them if they dont, whats bana without bani.

MISGUIDED SIKHS need to be TAUGHT Not Forced,

If we have right wing views, then thatll do great damage to the cause, and will be punished for that in the afterlife.