A Great Opportunity To Promote Sikhi

Taksali Singh

Waahiguroo jee kaa khaalsaa! Waahiguroo jee kee phatehi!

Saadh Sangat jee...

Last night i got a phone call from Jagdeesh Singh (slough), some of the sangat may know of him, a chardikala Gursikh.

He notified me of an opportunity to spread Guroo Saahibs Sikhi in an event that is not to be missed.

Im sure we are all aware of William Wallace (Braveheart), the scottish legend fought against the English in an attempt to free the Scots. Well....his family have asked Sikhs to take part in the 700th anniversary of his martyrdom. They came across Sikhs and know that we are a warrior race and have a heritage of martial tradtion.

What You Need To Do:

We need as many youths as possible to represent Sikhi and put us on the map. We are all aware how Sikhs are being mistaken for muslim extremists, well this is our time to rise above and show the world exactly who we are. The Wallace Clan has asked for a group to do a Gatka Demonstration (Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Gatka Akhara) and they also request us to represent the Sikh warriors from Banda Singh Bahadur and other historic warriors up to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and other modern day warriors.

We need a minimum of 20 Singhs/Singhniaan to help promote Sikhi and to take part in the parade which will go through the centre of Scotland (similar to our Nagar Keertan), we want to show the world that Sikhs are a peace loving community and that we are a race of warrior saints and that we can rise to the occasion.

Please don't let Guroo Saahib down by thinking "Oh, someone else will do it, they don't need me..." If you're reading this then Guroo Saahib needs YOU!

I will post updates as i recieve them...

I apologise for babbling on, please forgive this moorakh and PLEASE promote this event and take part in promoting our Guroo Saahibs Sikhi, its the only way forward!

For more info you can email me on: taksali_singh@hotmail.com, akaal.productions@neverforget84.com or pm me.

Waahiguroo jee kaa khaalsaa! Waahiguroo jee kee phatehi!

ps. could admin make this a sticky plz...thanks ji!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds fantastic, A real oppertunity for us to help put Sikhi on the map. If the Sikh martial heritage has been recognised by the Scots, I think we should take full advantage... Perhaps even something YOUNG SIKHS UK will been keen to help on??

116746[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I cant go cuz i live in Ontario, Canada. :'(

but i'll be on a Khalsa Cruise on the 11th Sept this year :wub:

it'll be over the lake...i think its the lake :wub:

i wish i could come to Scotland though.

but good luck to all of you who are going there. MAKE THE KHALSA PANTH PROUD![/SIZE]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.