Contribute Some Paths

sewak sikh

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh.

I have attended a Samagam of Bhai Amandeep Singh Ji (Gurudware Mata Kolan ji,Amritsar)Wale.The samagam went on for 3 days in Madras,India(13/14/15 August).One more good thing about this samagam was Gurdwara Shri Guru Singh Sabha,Madras realesed the TAMIL Version of Japuji Sahib Ji for Prachar of Sikhism throughout south India .

At the end of the samagam Bhai Amandeep Singh informed the sangat about the Ladhi of Japuji Sahib Path's is going on and i have taken sewa of doing 1300 paths (That either i have to do or i have to take the help of sikh sangat to complete this sewa before 7 October 2005) . Ardas will be done in Shri Harimandir Sahib,Amritsar on (7-10-2005) for all the Japuji Sahib Paths done all over the world.So,all of you can imagine how big UPRALA this is .

I hope you will like to contribute some paths. Do let me know so that I can count on you

grin.gif

so... can we do it at our own home in UK.. how can u confirm 1300 japji sahibs in the entire world im confused wacko.gif

115698[/snapback]

im sorry if u didnt like it but the paath is also a sewa

in kar sewa u donate money

here u need to donate time in doin paaths

as no personal interest is involved

saanji ardaas will be done at the kendriya sthan of sikh SRI Hharimadir Sahib

and the same bhai sahib told me

bhul chuk muaf

wjkkwjkf

so... can we do it at our own home in UK.. how can u confirm 1300 japji sahibs in the entire world im confused wacko.gif

115698[/snapback]

im sorry if u didnt like it but the paath is also a sewa

in kar sewa u donate money

here u need to donate time in doin paaths

as no personal interest is involved

saanji ardaas will be done at the kendriya sthan of sikh SRI Hharimadir Sahib

and the same bhai sahib told me

bhul chuk muaf

wjkkwjkf

115759[/snapback]

Veer Ji, I am confused, I believe that if i do paath it will benefit me only, by me prasing God how can I donate that?????? I also believe that number is useless, if I do the Jap Ji Sahib once with my heart into it, it can not be compared to somone doing Jap Ji sahib 500 times like a duty. Number does not matter. It is a common Hindu belief that the more time you repeat the paath the more you will benefit, and also Brahamins do paath to benefit others.

I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone, but these are my ture beliefs.

Btw, there is a big difference if you are doing paath infront of them like, kirtan, becuase you are giving them bliss.