Dowry Death

kds1980

Yes I agree. Dowry deaths r well comon. Put the Ind news on and thats all you hear. India will stay corrupt. Alwayz woz corrupt.

DOWRY DEATH: thats so bad man !

I'm disgusted by this Penji's father in law. Wat da hell duz he fink he woz doin? She bloody like hiz dorta 4 gudness sake.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to people who do that type'a stuff..burn em... off wit their heads!

116456[/snapback]

that's easy to say.....but how many perpetrators of dowry killings have been 'decapitated' or had the long arm of justice caught up with them????? the figures are pretty slim. an "eye for an eye, tooth for tooth" approach seems quite immature 'cos this is a fairly subjective and sensitive issue which is best dealt with by an EFFECTIVE legal system & judiciary as well as by the supreme court of the lord...our dear vaaheguroo.

It even happen in Britain (not death) but problems do arise over dowry matters, My m8 who's cusin sis got married last year for example. Her in laws chucked the girl out of the house. They only chuked the girl out all becuz the girls parents didnt provide enough dowry. Found it pritty pathetik really. Wozn a gud reason 2 chuk her out of the house.

Dnt kno y dowry matters so much. Especialy in an Amrit Dhari family.

People of today are just weird.

They would rather do what is not allowed in sikhi rather than what is allowed.

The dowry thing aint even part of sikhi it's a hindu thing an whoever demands a dowry but calls themselves a sikh is no true sikh.

Before it used to be the amount of land the girls family had an now it's all about money an if not that then a matter of what kinnda suit the girls family gave you. :wub:

Don't people know money does not bring happiness.

If this is the case i would rather not get married an at least then i would know that i alot more time to live rather than gettin killed by in laws.

I wonder if that family had a daughter theselves?

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
and think... tha's one'a the very few RECORDED cases... imagine how many of those happen on a daily/weekly basis that AREN'T brought to the public or recorded.......sick.... just SICK..!!

116758[/snapback]

I think its just because of boys parents cause mostly in india parents are uneducated and also their thinkin is old minded, they try to make some how their son do that and sometime its boys Bhabi.. who make boy do this all bad things.......

I hate uneducated persons because our gurus told us to learn as much as we can along with different languages untill the end of our life and help the sikhism spread more..........