A Call To All My Sisters

UntitledSingh

I just finsihed reading the post called "should they be respected", the one about the Gianis sexually harassing girls.

If someone sexually harasses you will you just ignore it or run away???????????????? Or will you be a KAUR of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and set the man straight. That post really reallly upset me, not only because a man who lives in the Guru's house harass his sisters, but also because my sister could not take action at the time. If a KAUR during Guru Gobind Singh's time was there, that man's head would be on the floor!!! In todays world sexual abuse is growing rapidly, one out of every three girls will be sexually harassed in her life time, please promise me my sister you wont let them get away with it. Please be strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
We are daughters of the true guru...not helpless girls wearing vangha......we have kirpaana in our hands......we shud learn to use them when the need arises

116521[/snapback]

when bhanji?????????

............ saying is easy but when it comes its hard (nothin comes up in u mind).

Ask them who suffered..............

We are daughters of the true guru...not helpless girls wearing vangha......we have kirpaana in our hands......we shud learn to use them when the need arises

116521[/snapback]

when bhanji?????????

............ saying is easy but when it comes its hard (nothin comes up in u mind).

Ask them who suffered..............

116530[/snapback]

quite true sikh singh khalsa. it is easy to say "use your kirpaan" but remember, kirpaans cant possibly be brandished at the slight of any threat because we're living in a society governed by laws...however, navdeep bhainjee is right in saying that one should know how to use one's kirpaan just in case the situation gets out of hand.

I agree with orginal poster.

You Go Kaurs.

Navdeep Kaur,

you wrote

not helpless girls wearing vangha

are you trying to say girls who wear vanga are helpless? Huge stereotype there m8 if that's what you meant.

I am sorri if i took your post out of contex.

116532[/snapback]

its a term.. in punjabi meaning being a wimp. its usually refers 2 men. dat if they dont fight back, they shoudl wear vanga (meaning they can only do the housework lyk typical punjabi women)

n NO plz dont start arguing abt equality here as well.. its a figre of speech! from a sexist punjabi society.. kee kariyeh! wacko.gif

I just finsihed reading the post called "should they be respected", the one about the Gianis sexually harassing girls.

If someone sexually harasses you will you just ignore it or run away???????????????? Or will you be a KAUR of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and set the man straight. That post really reallly upset me, not only because a man who lives in the Guru's house harass his sisters, but also because my sister could not take action at the time. If a KAUR during Guru Gobind Singh's time was there, that man's head would be on the floor!!! In todays world sexual abuse is growing rapidly, one out of every three girls will be sexually harassed in her life time, please promise me my sister you wont let them get away with it. Please be strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!!!!!!!

116477[/snapback]

o n btw i was thinking abt this in the morning as well!! :wub: gr8 timing.., r u my twin? grin.gif lol actualy 4get i asked dat :wub:

Whats so sad and annoying... is that ... things like this happen in gurdwara sahibs... we all need to keep aware of situations and whats going on !!!

If you notice strnage behaviour in a gyanni with u ... then tell somebody about it..

... if they look at u .. dnt look at them !!!!

naaam jappooo basss!! .... wear a kirpan .. not that ure going to use it ... but at least they will know .. and will get scared a little!!

Bull chuk maaf

VAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO