Yatra To Dharmik Asthaan !

Sri Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Sangat Ji, I've noticed that not many threads have been opened in experiences of Dharmik Asthaan Yatras. It would be really nice if you can share your personal experiences.

The last Dharmik Asthaan Yatra I've been to was Shri Hemkunt Sahib. I found it so peaceful and relaxing. Although it was very hard but Vaheguru Ji took me and I managed to reach and get back safely. :wub: pray.gif

Please it would be nice if Sangat Ji can share their own experience of Dharmik Asthaan Yatras.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Sri Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<< Isnt Shri Hemkunt Sahib in the Himalayas? Wheres its only open in the certain part of the year. Does anyone know the History behind that Gurdwara if its the one im ona bout? >>>

Please visit my insignificant little site that has some info about Hemkunt Sahib :

http://www.info-sikh.com/HemPage1.html

Sri Hemkunt Sahib, went there when i was young . I still have photos when we went.

But the last Asthaan i went 2 was Manikaran. Went with my fam and have to say it was such a brilliant atmosphere. So peaceful ! pray.gif

I went to Sachkhand Sri Hazoor Sahib, and Sri Hemkunt Sahib.

Overal, definitely amazing.

Once u get to Nanded u just dont want to leave, it is a truly amazing experience, u feel u canjust live there for ever. You feel detached fromthe outside world and feel like all your family lives there. It is like heaven, once u get in dont want to come out.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh