Sikh Student Camp Was Brilliant

fittestjatti

you guys are all hypocrites when it comes to it you all want to marry a jatti from jatt families and meanwhile talk about no castism blah blah

118268[/snapback]

bloody hell, id never want to marry anyone because of their caste, thats manmat, and id marry a dog rather than marry some egotistical maggot like yourself

:wub:

118290[/snapback]

you know there is no reason to call any one maggot. We have allowed members to choose watever usernames they want within the realm of decency. you could argue that caste is against sikhi so she shouldnt have username like that but one could also say that calling someone else "maggot" is also against sikhi.

I have a good mind to delete every post in this topic which deviates from the original topic, if the topic starter wishes so.

final thing, please stick to the topic.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Just heard that at the camp there were some nihangs who were scarring themselves with swords and offerring blood to Guru Ji with jakaray !!, what kind of Sikhe is this? Please confirm of these happennings or was it behind the scenes.

118243[/snapback]

vaheguru ji ka khalsa..vaheguru ji ki fateh

Dont judge the camp if you havnt been there... stop being a twat and grow up...if u heard from someelse then fair enough keep it too your self...if you belive that person then why you posting on here about it...if you dont then come to the camp and find out for your self....

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Just heard that at the camp there were some nihangs who were scarring themselves with swords and offerring blood to Guru Ji with jakaray !!, what kind of Sikhe is this? Please confirm of these happennings or was it behind the scenes.

118243[/snapback]

vaheguru ji ka khalsa..vaheguru ji ki fateh

Dont judge the camp if you havnt been there... stop being a twat and grow up...if u heard from someelse then fair enough keep it too your self...if you belive that person then why you posting on here about it...if you dont then come to the camp and find out for your self....

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

118336[/snapback]

Typical response. If you were there either confirm that it happened or deny it.. end of story. Sall just posted what he heard and from what some of the other posters are saying something like this happened. So what's wrong with him posting what he did. Seems like you're the one who needs to grow up and understand what a forum is. Lets have a civil discussion and not resort to calling people Twats and Maggots. I've never been to that camp and from what I've heard from friends it is fast getting a bad reputation. That's unfortunate because any camp that brings youth closer to Sikhi should get our full support. There might be a lesson for the organisers here, if you allow people dressed in Nihang bana cutting themselves and from what I have heard make a general nuisance of themselves then don't expect your camp's reputation not to be damaged

Totally agree with AK47. Those guys who were cutting themselves might want to get professional help and counselling from the National Self Harm Network

http://www.nshn.co.uk/

Do any of u lot really no y Nihangs anniont shastar, if u dnt how can u pass judgement, its like me sayin at BOSS camp they drilled that Sant Ji is not shaheed and he'l come bk and u'l make khalistan, blah blah blah,

or me sayin at Khalsa camp they made all the girls were a keski without choice and if u went there y had to wake up at 2am to do some sort of simran n then they would be all night keertan sessions wre no raag would be used, and if u went to the camp u'd have to automaticaly rejest angs of maharaaj, which clealy is not what happend at ne of the camp,

so how can u say these nihangs need help u have no idea of nihang ideology, if it was question then pm i'l fill u in, but wa u lot have done is taken the 'neg' from the camp jus like i have done in the above paragraphs, but u havnt taken the good, so many people got into sikhi, people who thought they woudl never be able to perform keertan got the chance, people who thought they never were good enough to do ardas in front of a sangat got to do so, and thats not jus sikh student camp, its all the camps.

I truely hope u lot realise that these camps arnt about the people that run them or the people that attend them, its about wa these people feel, wen will people reaslise, call ya self singhs/kaurs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, would maharaaj except u doin nindia of people, jus lilke u lot would be offended if i said that the taksali's are militant wings etc, or he AKJ's were not sikhs blah blah blah...., do u think it does not offend them. think b4 u say tings people

jus stop hating n learn to love,

Waheugur Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

First and foremost I can now cofirm that the nangs actually did scar themseleves made this great scarifice to wow the young youth at the camp. I know and can prove it and am willing to meet anyone here face to face instead of bashing on forums.

AK47 you are 100%spot on.

Akal Ji many thanks for your beatuiful words, as I have said I can confirm what went on their is 100% truth as I've met the person who claimed these happennings and did go to the camp. Truth really hurts ehh, this show from the nangs is pure pakand, I challange you and them to mention which of our Guru Sahiban or most prominent Sikhs in history ever did these pakands.

Admins of Sikh Student Camp organisers while I Belive you have good intention in introducing and growing Sikhe to the upcoming innocent youth, but you MUST ensure you have people with pure Sikhe @ heart who preach not nangs who have a version of sikeh which is twisted from Luv and kush and other hindu devtas. I wouldn'tbe surprised if these nangs would distribute bhang and drugs in Langar either..

i'l justify the actions of the nihangs, jus PM, but can u then justify y u hate, i am not deny wa ihappend at the camp but wa i will say is u dnt understand, like i dnt understand when people accept wen some is dead or wen people can take disown angs of maharaaj n still claim to be sikhs, how can u lot justify that, now u see wa i am doin is making comments without research jus as u lot are doin with the 'nihangs' at the camp.

like i said PM me no need to start arguments i'l explain everything

Akali Sodi jeeo, why do you want a personal mail on nihag maryada, let's see it out in the open here. The nihang ideology shown at the camp is very close to hindu and devtae ideology, the hindus are known for these acts in India in which they give blood to demons in the fire or devtas to possess certain powers or aquire certain souls. Ask any Hindu or brahmin in India of these practises and they will clearly tell you where they originate from.

Where does Sikhe preach this kind of nonesense, or Guru Sahiban mention clearly in rerharas " ram raheem puran koran anaak kahe mat ek na maneo".

Sadly Guru Granth Sahib Ji mentions these are all pakands ,there is no Daaan bigger than NAAM Daan clearly we read this every day in ardaas.