Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale

Davinder

i have heard theirs like predictions of the future or sumink and attack on akal takht is written in their by guru gobind singh
where is this writing by guru gobind singh? grin.gif

well i not sure a singh told me that some saint came to sant bhindrawale and asked him to leave akal takht or somethnig and sant bhindrawale showed him sum scriptures of future predictions and asked the other singh if you belvie not to be guru gobind singhs predictions then i will leave akal takht

well i not sure if this is true so was wondering if any other people on this board have heard about this?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i not sure a singh told me that some saint came to sant bhindrawale and asked him to leave akal takht or somethnig and sant bhindrawale showed him sum scriptures of future predictions and asked the other singh if you belvie not to be guru gobind singhs predictions then i will leave akal takht

well i not sure if this is true so was wondering if any other people on this board have heard about this?

man another story..........we have too many of these now. it seems anyone can make one up outta nowhere without showing any kind of proof. no.gif

Guest Narinder Singh

Imagine if you knew before hand that someone was going to come your home, break in, try to rape and kill your family members, and basically destroy your house inside and out. The only sensible thing to do would be to prepare to defend it and your family.

Sikhs defend their home of all homes, Sri Darbar Sahib, yet the defenders are called terrorists? Only in Hindustan people, only in Hindustan...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Ok let's assume Sant ji was a bad person and was completely wrong for everything he did. There are always two sides to every story.

If people ar serious about knowing the reality of all the events, look at both sides. Read about the jeevans of the one side of sant jarnail singh, bhai amrik singh, bhai surinder singh sodhi, general shubeg singh etc etc.

Then on the other side read the jeevans of Indira gandhi, gen brar, KPS Gill, etc etc.

REad about all these people's lives and then come on this site and tell us who you think was wrong and who was right.

This wolrd is all a big drama set in motion by God. There ae so many characters. Learn about all the characters and then come to a conclusion.

Peace.

Imagine if you knew before hand that someone was going to come your home, break in, try to rape and kill your family members, and basically destroy your house inside and out. The only sensible thing to do would be to prepare to defend it and your family.

Sikhs defend their home of all homes, Sri Darbar Sahib, yet the defenders are called terrorists? Only in Hindustan people, only in Hindustan...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Like they say it happens only in India. rolleyes.gif But to be honest, in Kalyug this could happen to any faith in any nation. no.gif

• 2 weeks later...
i have heard theirs like predictions of the future or sumink and attack on akal takht is written in their by guru gobind singh

..i think it was the dasm grangth which was written by guru gobind singh

..many people believe it was taken by the british

..i think it was the dasm grangth which was written by guru gobind singh

..many people believe it was taken by the british

a lot of the stuff written in dasam granth is under controversy as it can't be proved that it is in fact bani of guru gobind singh. i dont want to go into the detailes here.

i have bin avidly reading up on the events before and after the attack on Harmandir Sahib and have come to the conclusion that ANYTHING would b better than Indian Rule of Sikhs, where we arent seen as members of a seperate religion but a Hindu minority sect. where the army can take control over us, rape our sisters and mothers slaughter us; make out as if WE are killing innocents that WE are terrorists. I am not against hindu's or anything like that I just feel that Sikh's need a home and we deserve one where we arent treated like the dirt under a shoe or idiots as the film industry depicts us. Its not like Khalistan would be a land for sikhs only; hindus and muslims alike are supposed to live freely there too, it worked before under Maharaj Ranjit Singh ( though under different circumstances) and it could still work now. BUT we need to work under Sant Jarnail Singh Bindhranwale's guidance; because corruption and infiltration is rampant and it won't work, Khalistan will be a mini India except with more Sikhs. And it will be harder to bare if it happens that way. Because after all that reaing i found the hardest things to read about were where Sikh's killed Sikhs because of mistrust and where Sikh officials killed sikhs and raped women in encounters etc.

"Ok let's assume Sant ji was a bad person and was completely wrong for everything he did. There are always two sides to every story.

If people ar serious about knowing the reality of all the events, look at both sides. Read about the jeevans of the one side of sant jarnail singh, bhai amrik singh, bhai surinder singh sodhi, general shubeg singh etc etc.

Then on the other side read the jeevans of Indira gandhi, gen brar, KPS Gill, etc etc.

REad about all these people's lives and then come on this site and tell us who you think was wrong and who was right.

This wolrd is all a big drama set in motion by God. There ae so many characters. Learn about all the characters and then come to a conclusion.

Peace."