Chandee Di Vaar

guru fateh

I just read chandi. Nothing happened.

120063[/snapback]

only people with nam ras in them get bir ras. Empty pitchers makes lots of noise but after all it's all empty inside.

120070[/snapback]

dear khalsa fauj, Pancham Nanak ji already given word of caution

man nahi preet mukho gandh laave ||

and this is for you namstang ji

mith bolda ji har sajjan swami mora ||

u v given a little "kadva" (bitter) treatment on this occasion

the "chandi ki waar" is not just wrapped in bir ras but bir ras itself

and in old days some people called bhatts, chaarans, dhadhies

one should not just read it as a script but as an energy conductor for occasions when one is in need of that extra energy. which obviously not required to kick start a bike with extra pace. bevare = my sachcha patshah did not given such wonderful powers for just experimenting, he given us "the way of life".

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>>>I've spoken about chandi di vaar with Gyani Takhur Singh ji. He basically told me that if I was going to do it I should only do it in the morning. In katha, he mentioned that many cannot handle the shakti from this bani. Before doing this bani you should do X amount of paaths of Mool Mantur and then sava lakh paaths of Chachri Chund Tav Prasaad mantr AFTER the mool mantr. I think X=maybe sava lakh but I forgot what he said.

?Here is the full Chachri chund mantr for you:

Chachri chund, tuv prasaad,

Gobinday mukunday odhaaray upaaray

harie(n) karie(n) nrinamay akaamay

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SunSingh,

Are you from india? do you know him in real life :) coz umm if u do i really want to meet him - maybe you got msn or something ??

>>>>I've spoken about chandi di vaar with Gyani Takhur Singh ji. He basically told me that if I was going to do it I should only do it in the morning. In katha, he mentioned that many cannot handle the shakti from this bani. Before doing this bani you should do X amount of paaths of Mool Mantur and then sava lakh paaths of Chachri Chund Tav Prasaad mantr AFTER the mool mantr. I think X=maybe sava lakh but I forgot what he said.

?Here is the full Chachri chund mantr for you:

Chachri chund, tuv prasaad,

Gobinday mukunday odhaaray upaaray

harie(n) karie(n) nrinamay akaamay

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SunSingh,

Are you from india? do you know him in real life :) coz umm if u do i really want to meet him - maybe you got msn or something ??

120097[/snapback]

WAHEGURU. He left for Sachkhand December 2004. no.gif

I don't understand why you guys don't get this. The titalt says Vaar Durgaa Ki, praises of Godess Durgaa. Says "Fir Naa Joonee Aaay Jin Eh Gaaya" meaning there is no need for any other bani. Why do you read Japuji Sahib, Anand Sahib, Jaap Sahib Swayas if Chndi is all anyone needs for Mukti. Chandi Di Vaar was here before to, this is just translation from purans with some editing. There are many placed where it is not even poetic. Also in says Sabh Thaa-ee Hoaee Saha-aye. So Devi helped Guru Ji everywhere. So devi is above Guru Ji? Is there no shame? Saying Devi is above Guru Ji? If you look at Mush Avtaar Aank (not Aang) 29, the writer makes it clear:

Pritham Kaal Sabh Jug Ko Taata

Ta Tay Bhao Taij Kikhyaata

Soo-ee Bhavani Naam Kaha-ee

Jin Sigree Eh Srist Upaa-ee

Meaning the devi followers belive that eveyrhting is under power of Bhavan. Also read start of tria chariter, kavi makes it clear who he believes created the word. It is Bhavani according to the writer. So when it says says Durgaa Saaj Kay, it means durgaa was created by devi as well. Or you can say devi came in the form of durgaa. Kaalka is also avtaar of godess. Purans believe devi to have taken 10 incarnations.

The writer is trying to prove that Sikhs are a sect of hindus and to prove that Gurus were devotees of their godess. They trying to do what they did to Buddhists. They ruined Buddism totally. Buddism is not what it was suposed to be.

Buddha is written as one of the avtars of vishnu.

I don't understand what is wrong with our people. All they do is debae. They don't care if they have done research, if they have read something or not. All they know is debate debate debate. Put down people. No wonder Punjab and Punjabis suck. No wonder their water is taken away by other states. No wonder they ae slaves of brahman. They are stuck into jatt, ramgaria, empty and blind sharda, slefish motives, power, money, greed, lust and jealousy.

If something is not done now and the matter is solved, in the future Panthic enemies might start saying the the Guru is Dasam Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Maharaaj also gives caution

Aaaklee Sahib Saivee-aye

120194[/snapback]

KEE.. wacko.gif wat dus it mean veerji?

120199[/snapback]

Aaaklee Sahib Saivee-aye! Aaklee Paa-eeaye Maan!

It is through wisdom that God is praisd. (Don't worship the lord blindly meaning that you must know what you are worshipping.) It is thorugh wisdom that you get respect.

Aaklee Parrh Kai Bujhee-aye Aaaklee Keechai Daan!

It is through wisdom that we read about God and it is through wisdom that we give this (the praise of Lord) to others.

Giani Thakur Singh is different from Baba Thakur Singh.

120223[/snapback]

ok

It is Bhavani according to the writer. So when it says says Durgaa Saaj Kay, it means durgaa was created by devi as well. Or you can say devi came in the form of durgaa. Kaalka is also avtaar of godess. Purans believe devi to have taken 10 incarnations.
i dont get that. coz at the end of the pauri it ses "VADDE VADDE MUN DEVTTE, KEYI JUG TINEE TAN TAYA.. KINI TERA ANT NA PAYA!"

The great sages and gods, even practising great austerities for several ages;None could know Thy end.

Dusnt that prove u rong wacko.gif and its inthe same pauri as the 1 u mentioned.

o yeh w8 1 more quote

Also in says Sabh Thaa-ee Hoaee Saha-aye.

if u read the quote its "Gur Tegh Bahadur Simriyeh, Ghar Nau Nidh Aave Taee.. Sabh Thaa-ee Hoaee Saha-aye" where di bhavan cum from? it shoudl be mentioned in name.. no? the Author was on about Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji.. that if u remmeber the Guru, u shall get 9 treasures and u will be protected everywhere. bhavan kitho'n aya/ayee?

veerji, i respect u since hthere is a possibility u myt be right n i respect u 4 defending the panth

tc

Giani Thakur Singh is different from Baba Thakur Singh.

120223[/snapback]

ok

It is Bhavani according to the writer. So when it says says Durgaa Saaj Kay, it means durgaa was created by devi as well. Or you can say devi came in the form of durgaa. Kaalka is also avtaar of godess. Purans believe devi to have taken 10 incarnations.
i dont get that. coz at the end of the pauri it ses "VADDE VADDE MUN DEVTTE, KEYI JUG TINEE TAN TAYA.. KINI TERA ANT NA PAYA!"

The great sages and gods, even practising great austerities for several ages;None could know Thy end.

Dusnt that prove u rong wacko.gif and its inthe same pauri as the 1 u mentioned.

o yeh w8 1 more quote

Also in says Sabh Thaa-ee Hoaee Saha-aee.

if u read the quote its "Gur Tegh Bahadur Simriyeh, Ghar Nau Nidh Aave Taee.. Sabh Thaa-ee Hoaee Saha-aye" where di bhavan cum from? it shoudl be mentioned in name.. no? the Author was on about Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji.. that if u remmeber the Guru, u shall get 9 treasures and u will be protected everywhere. bhavan kitho'n aya/ayee?

veerji, i respect u since hthere is a possibility u myt be right n i respect u 4 defending the panth

tc

120231[/snapback]

I will address the second part first. Since that one is easy. In the old birs it says, Raamdaasay hoaa-ee Saahaa-aye.

Bihaari is used when it is towards female. Sihaari is for male. Guru Ji was male not female. Our leaders changed the title to chandi di vaar or vaar sri bhagauti ji ki and changed the sihaaris and bihaaris but forgot to change durgaa paath bnaaya saabhay paouris fir naa joonee aaya jin eh gaaya.

As for the first part. I will reply tom. as I have to get to uni. right now. I can't miss it as next one comes 3 hrs after.

I will say this though. he is praising the devi and saying that she is above all. As per Markandayah Purans and other purans.