Chandee Di Vaar

guru fateh

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if everyone says it chandi and shaheeds do come.... no chandi or no shaheeds came to me.... i was listening to it..... i don't believe in chandi di vaar first of all..... i dont think it is bani of guru gobind singh ji... anyways put that aside.... i had listened to it... but no chandi or shaheed came to me and ssaid do it all night long... LOL.. no one wrestled me down.... i think its all a bunch of lies....  :wub:

118995[/snapback]

Ji Sant Baba Harnaam Singh ji were a great deep spiritual mahapursh and for you to say

but no chandi or shaheed came to me and ssaid do it all night long... LOL.. no one wrestled me down.... i think its all a bunch of lies....

is rude and arrogant, I would like to suggest that you read “se kinehiya?” before you “think” anything next time

As for the reciting all night long the extract above clearly states Baba ji were contemplating over the time and Shaheed Singh’s appeared to tell him, also with regards to the “wrestled me down” it is explained above why it happened – because Baba ji was preparing to confront them if they were robbers.

Bhul chuk maaph

Guys,

I do not know why some do not accept Chandi Di Vaar as Guru Sahib Ji’s bani, but alas that is another thread.

Guru Sahib Ji didn’t write the bani to harm people. This is a Guru Ji’s bani to rouse bir-rass in even the most meek.

Hence it is very powerful and in the hands of an inexperienced person it can be dangerous.

Think of a large wieldy sword, it has been produced for protection and to destroy evil people, but in the hands of an

inexperienced person he can quite easily harm himself. That is not the fault of the person who produced it but on the

person who cannot wield it properly.

Don’t think that if you do one paath of Chandi di // then Chandi will appear, it doesn’t work like that. It also does not

mean that shaheed will come. Shaheed only come to those who have great naam/simran. Remember the vaar is

about chandi and when you recite it regularly then it is a kind of ‘aradhana’ and if you araadh some one then that

person will truly make an appearance.

When we do paath we are doing aaradhana of Guru Ji and the more we do paath the more the araadhana, one day

Guru Ji will look down on us and smile and make an appearance, but that takes a long time and much simran. In the

Same way if you are doing chandi tha paath then being just a devi she may put in an appearance sooner. Again it

does not mean that if you do one paath or a few paths in a week that she will come, but you are calling out to her so

why take that risk ?

Someone said that has anyone been killed by chandi, yes they have ! But we must not look at it from our level.

You are not likely to find someone with a big talwaar buried in their head and the Police Detective saying “Aah Guv, another case of misuse of Chandi-Di-vaar here Sir.’ It doesn’t work like that. The person may never wake up from their smadhi for instance. People may say “Aah bless him Yaar, what a way to go, doing path and he just passed away.” But they may never know the true reason.

All I would say is if you are going to do the paath, just be carefull.

Guys,

I do not know why some do not accept Chandi Di Vaar as Guru Sahib Ji’s bani, but alas that is another thread.

Guru Sahib Ji didn’t write the bani to harm people. This is a Guru Ji’s bani to rouse bir-rass in even the most meek.

Hence it is very powerful and in the hands of an inexperienced person it can be dangerous.

Think of a large wieldy sword, it has been produced for protection and to destroy evil people, but in the hands of an 

inexperienced person he can quite easily harm himself. That is not the fault of the person who produced it but on the

person who cannot wield it properly.

Don’t think that if you do one paath of Chandi di // then Chandi will appear, it doesn’t work like that. It also does not

mean that shaheed will come. Shaheed only come to those who have great naam/simran. Remember the vaar is

about chandi  and when you recite it regularly then it is a kind of ‘aradhana’ and if you araadh some one then that

person will truly make an appearance.

When we do paath we are doing aaradhana of Guru Ji and the more we do paath the more the araadhana, one day

Guru Ji will look down on us and smile and make an appearance, but that takes a long time and much simran. In the

Same way if you are doing chandi tha paath then being just a devi she may put in an appearance sooner. Again it

does not mean that if you do one paath or a few paths in a week that she will come, but you are calling out to her so

why take that risk ?

Someone said that has anyone been killed by chandi, yes they have !  But we must not look at it from our level.

You are not likely to find someone with a big talwaar buried in their head and the Police Detective saying “Aah Guv, another case of misuse of Chandi-Di-vaar here Sir.’ It doesn’t work like that. The person may never wake up from their smadhi for instance. People may say “Aah bless him Yaar, what a way to go, doing path and he just passed away.” But they may never know the true reason. 

All I would say is if you are going to do the paath, just be carefull.

119242[/snapback]

well jsut lyk we haf gatka 2 haf experiece in weilding a sword.. wot abt bir ras?? :wub: how do we get the experience we neeD?

Bundha so you admit that chandi di vaar is a praise of chandi. So I have a question, what happened to Pooja Akaal Di? Is chandi Akaal! Also if chandi gives bir rus to even the meek. Then why didn't the chnadi followers praise her and fight the mughals. Why didn't Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji tell Sikhs to read chandi? How did Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji won the 4 battles? Then why not the same during Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time? Guru Gobind Singh Ji was different from Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji? So Guru Nanak's joat wasn't in Guru Gobind SIngh Ji? Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji brought Dhadis who sang praises of Guru Ji and stuff and then sang history. Just like Dhadis now. Are you saying when Singhs attacked Sarhand, they read Chandi? If the Shaheedis of Sahibzadas didn't mae the Sikhs want to fight. How can a myth such as Chandi can? Chandi never existed. It is a myth.

Khalsa Fouj Ji,

<<< Bundha so you admit that chandi di vaar is a praise of chandi. >>> I am not sure what you are getting at?

Chandi or Durga was a great warrior, there is no doubt about this, to rouse the Sikh spirit Guru Sahib Ji wrote this gurbani

describing her battle, Guru Sahib Ji praises all who are brave, in Chandi di Vaar praise is also heaped upon the Dhents (demons) who also fought bravely, so what is your point.

<<< So I have a question, what happened to Pooja Akaal Di? >>>

Khalsa Ji, ever heard of Jaap Sahib, it does nothing BUT praise Akal. Heard of Akal Ustat – means ‘in praise of Akal ‘ the who bani – and very extensive it is – is in total praise of Akal. Heard of Bachittar Natak – the first third of the bani is in praise of Akal. Heard of Shastar Naam Mala – Guru Sahib Ji sees and praises Akal through shastras……………..

<<< Is chandi Akaal! >>> No, Chandi is chandi. Do not feel so insecure in yourself. Just because Guru Ji praises Durgas feats in battle does not mean they have stopped loving AkalPurkh.

<<<< Also if chandi gives bir rus to even the meek. Then why didn't the chnadi followers praise her and fight the mughals.>>> Because they did not have the Sikh spirit !!! It was only through Guru Sahib Jis blessing that the Khalsa fought the mughals and part of that blessing is through this vaar.

<<< Why didn't Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji tell Sikhs to read chandi? >>> Come on Yaar know your history !!!

Because in Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji’s wisdom they did not write Chandi thei Vaar, this was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji much later.

<<< How did Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji won the 4 battles? >>> Come on yaar, BECAUSE Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji is aap AkalPurkh !!!

<<< Then why not the same during Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time? >>> I don’t see you point ?? Sikhi evolved from Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Guru Gobind Singh Ji you cannot start questioning why Guru Hargbind Sahib Ji did this and why Guru Gobind Singj Ji did that, that is a dangerous route to take.

<<< Guru Gobind Singh Ji was different from Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji? So Guru Nanak's joat wasn't in Guru Gobind SIngh Ji? >>>

Khalsa Ji stop rambling. The jyot was exactly the same but Sikhi evolved. Khalsa was not created in Guru Nanak Dev Ji ‘s time because the Sikhs had to evolve and grow first, everything was a progression.

<<< Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji brought Dhadis who sang praises of Guru Ji and stuff and then sang history. Just like Dhadis now. Are you saying when Singhs attacked Sarhand, they read Chandi? >>> And why not ??? if it is Gurus bani and meant to rouse the spirit why shouldn’t it have been recited at this time, by the Dhadis you talk about.

<<< If the Shaheedis of Sahibzadas didn't make the Sikhs want to fight. How can a myth such as Chandi can? >>>

Which Sikhs are you talking about ? The thousands who went with Bundha (nice name) Singh Bahadur annihilating everything in their path? Or the ones with Baba Deep Singh Ji who defended Darbar Sahib ? or the Bibia who gave their lives in Mir Manus jails, or the Tat Khalsa or the Buddha Dal ? which Sikhs exactly are you talking about ?

<<< Chandi never existed. It is a myth. >>> If you want to believe that then you do not believe in your fathers bani. no.gif

HE nver worshiped any other godds, its sed in balck n white in chaupai sahib!!!

the last bit of the vaar is "DURGA PAATH BANAYA SABBE PAURIYA, FER NAA JOONI AYA JIN EH GAYA"

so theres reincarnation. hindus dont beelve dat huna... ?

HE just priased her.. lyk he praised aurungzeb in zafarnama. Guur ji praised any1 who fought bravely.

ok dont see chandi di vaar as literally, but see it as a metaphor.. as a mental battle, as started above that mukhasur = ego etc etc.

plz correct me if im rong.. im jsut a learner blush.gif

<<< it is written in guru granth sahib that anybody who worship goddess will reincarnate as women.now think for a while if chandi di vaar is not written by guru gobind singh ji then what.btw >>>

The crutial word is Worship. Chandi thi // does not worship Durga, far from it. If someone scores a great goal and you say "Shabaash puttra kia goal keeta" it does not mean you are worshiping the scorer. In the same way Durga fought the demons for many many years and here is an account of it.

If you read the first pauris it states quite clearly who Guru Sahib Ji praises. Guru Ji then says "O lord, You created Durga to destroy the demons......." Even when Guru Ji is writing about Durga they are still praising AkalPurkh.

Khalsa Fouj Ji,

<<< Bundha so you admit that chandi di vaar is a praise of chandi. >>>      I am not sure what you are getting at?

>>>Chandi or Durga was a great warrior, there is no doubt about this, to rouse the Sikh spirit Guru Sahib Ji wrote this gurbani

describing her battle, Guru Sahib Ji praises all who are brave, in Chandi di Vaar praise is also heaped upon the Dhents (demons) who also fought bravely, so what is your point.

+++Guru Ji didn't write praises of anyone except Akaal. This does not cut it. You are telling me: "Have you head of ...." , etc. etc. Have you heard of Akaal Ustat yourself? What does it say about warriors? Also why write praise of chandi for bir russ. She didn't even belong to the Sikh faith. Why not write about the battles stories of Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji? 4 battles. Not enough? Mthological battles written by brahmans were/are better than the ones fought by Guru Ji? Also it is translation.

<<<  So I have a question, what happened to Pooja Akaal Di? >>>

Khalsa Ji, ever heard of Jaap Sahib, it does nothing BUT praise Akal. Heard of Akal Ustat – means ‘in praise of Akal ‘ the who bani – and very extensive it is – is in total praise of Akal. Heard of Bachittar Natak – the first third of the bani is in praise of Akal. Heard of Shastar Naam Mala – Guru Sahib Ji sees and praises Akal through shastras……………..

+++Bachitter natak gives attributes of Akaal to Kaal. Mahakaal is described to have scary face. It says Mahakaal is the greatest tantar and mantar but Akaal Usttat says: Na Tantat May Na Mantar May. Guru Ji can't write something and then say something else. If it doesn't say Na Tantar May Na Mantar May, correct me. Are you trying to turn this into a dasam granth debate? If yes. This is not the right place. it will get closed. There is a lot of other stuff in natak. I sent you my e-mail that day. You can talk on msn. I will give my e-mail here again:

+++ Charan Saran Jeh Basat Bhavani! Either you accept this as bani or you accept chandi as bani. Can't accept both as both cut each other. Also Bhagat Namdev says it is useless to praise godess.

mannharm66@hotmail.com

<<< Is chandi Akaal! >>>    No, Chandi is chandi. Do not feel so insecure in yourself. Just because Guru Ji praises Durgas feats in battle does not mean they have stopped loving AkalPurkh.

+++So you agree Guru praised Durgaa. When RSS says this, why do you guys get mad?

<<<< Also if chandi gives bir rus to even the meek. Then why didn't the chnadi followers praise her and fight the mughals.>>>

Because they did not have the Sikh spirit !!!  It was only through Guru Sahib Jis blessing that the Khalsa fought the mughals and part of that blessing is through this vaar.

+++Khalsa fought against mughals during Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji too but there was no durgaa ki vaar read. Also if it is the Sikh spirit then what is the need for chandi?

<<<  Why didn't Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji tell Sikhs to read chandi? >>>  Come on Yaar know your history !!!

Because in Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji’s wisdom they did not write Chandi thei Vaar, this was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji much later.

+++ Why did Guru Gobind SIngh Ji write it? To turn Sikhs into Kesadhari hindus? Why didn't Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji not write it? What is the reason for chandi? Bir russ excuse doesn't work as there were/are dhadis history, Gurbani, and kavishers.

<<< How did Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji win the 4 battles?

>>>  Come  on yaar,  BECAUSE Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji is  aap AkalPurkh  !!!

+++ Read some Gurbani. Guru Ji wasn't Akaal Purakh. I don't want to make you feel bad but Seems like you don't even know what Akaal means.

<<< Then why not the same during Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time? >>> I don’t see you point ??    Sikhi evolved from Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Guru Gobind Singh Ji you cannot start questioning why Guru Hargbind Sahib Ji did this and why Guru Gobind Singj Ji did that, that is a dangerous route to take.

+++We are not questioning what Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind SIngh Ji did. We are questioning the stuff Guru Ji didn't do but has been labelled to be done by Guru Ji.

<<<  Guru Gobind Singh Ji was different from Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji? So Guru Nanak's joat wasn't in Guru Gobind SIngh Ji?  >>> 

Khalsa Ji stop rambling. The jyot was exactly the same but Sikhi evolved. Khalsa was not created in Guru Nanak Dev Ji ‘s time because the Sikhs had to evolve and grow first, everything was a progression.

+++ Yes Sikhs eveolved but Gurbani was the same and the beliefs were the same. They were prepared. Yes and there was Khalsa before 1699. Know that too.

<<< Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji brought Dhadis who sang praises of Guru Ji and stuff and then sang history. Just like Dhadis now. Are you saying when Singhs attacked Sarhand, they read Chandi? >>>    And why not ??? if it is Gurus bani and meant to rouse the spirit why shouldn’t it have been recited at this time, by the Dhadis you talk about.

+++ Dhadis sing/sung vaars about Guru Ji and Sikh warriors. Not chandi.

<<< If the Shaheedis of Sahibzadas didn't make the Sikhs want to fight.  How can a myth such as Chandi can?  >>> 

Which Sikhs are you talking about ? The thousands who went with Bundha (nice name) Singh Bahadur annihilating everything in their path?  Or the ones with Baba Deep Singh Ji who defended Darbar Sahib ? or the Bibia who gave their lives in Mir Manus jails, or the Tat Khalsa or the Buddha Dal ? which Sikhs exactly are you talking about ? 

+++ All of them. Sikhs were Sikhs until recent times. Sikhs were one and united before. Don't bring in Buddha Dal of present. Their nihungs smuggle drugs, smoke weed, ragra sukha, and say it is Ok for women to cut/shave unwanted hair. When people see nihungs these days, they close their doors unlike the old times when people opened the doors.

<<<  Chandi never existed. It is a myth. >>>  If you want to believe that then you do not believe in your fathers bani.    no.gif

+++ Your father. Not mine. Your father is a Hindu then not Guru Gobind Singh Ji because Guru Gobind Singh Ji wasn't Hindu. When was Durgaa born? Who was her father? Mother? Family? Who? Guru Ji says not to praise devis. Read Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

119305[/snapback]

I know you are not going to understand. You will come up with some other ideas or label me Kala Afgana agent. I have never read Kala Afgana's books. I have read some parts from his books. I have nothing to do with Kala Afgana. So Kala Afgana isn't the only one opposing chandi di vaar. Most people who are unbiased, educated and don't belong to any jatha or group, belive chnadi isn't Gurbani. Even an unbiased Hindu will tell you that Guru Ji could never praise goddess.