Chandee Di Vaar

guru fateh

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsa Fauj Ji, your inner fear comes to the surface. I think your fear the fact that if Hindus find out that Chandi is wriiten by Guru Sahib Ji then they will say you are all Hindus ?

1. We should not be scared of the Hindus and what they may say, we need to meet then head on.

2. This bani is our fathers bani and we should defend it to the very last breath.

3. If the Hundus say we are a culmination of Hinduism, then come on Hindus shack Amrit become Khalsa become Guru-walley. We have nothing to fear from the Hindus because what our Gurus did and what they wrote is 100% truth and correct, right down to the last letter.

4. There are a 1000 and one things that separate us from the Hindus, we just need to bring that to the fore.

bloody idiots

do u no wa guru ji say wen he say 'chandi' didnt see no eight legged woman on a tiger dressed in red. llok deeper than wa u see, like everything in sikhi it is not as clear as it seems, Chandi is a goddess of war, so the // of chandi is about a war yes!

chandi rides a tiger- singh is it not,

her eight arms are eight striking pionts on a man,.

chandi is not a woman chandi is a baghouti, as in a sword as khanda

i no u lot aint gonna believe me but al i say think about it a bit

Bundha it is not fear brother. Trust me. It is not the work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. You need to open your mind and translate it line by line and maybe then you might get it. Think about it. Please. I wouldn't mind defending it but it is not bani. I am not going to get anything out of this. I am only saying this so we realize the truth as truth is what are to follow. There is a document on:

http://www.sikhmarg.com/2005/bhgaootee.html

This is from the book by Giani Bhag Singh Ambala.

really i dont understand this..... why are we reading so many other granths then sri guru granth sahib ji...... we havent even finished to read listen asnd understand that.... andd yet we are starting to read other granths. first read and understand guru granth sahib ji and then see for yourself if you think dasam granth is guru ji's bani or not. YOu will then understand what is right and what is wrong... first take that intitive to do that and then answer if you think chandi di vaar or any other part of dasam granth is bani or not.... do your reserach of guru granth sahib ji first. and see what guru ji has to say about all this chandi stuff.

And another thing... just reading sukhamani sahib will not solve anything... its not a mantar so it will fix things for you like ex: cure cancer... it is something to understand and apply to your life..... Guru granth sahib ji is more than sukhmani sahib.... guru granth sahib ji has 1429 angs in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!