colours

Mkhalsa

Khalistani..... can u stop with your references of ORIGINAL TAKSALI MARYADA! there's no such thing as that.....

I really don't think that it matters to wear any colors. but again simple colors help u get 'gareebee' inside you. you don't have the desire to wear any flashy or not other fancy colors.... for example the gurmukhs and bhagats they all wore simple colors... like white....

we can say that Neela, Kesaree, White are more acceptable colors in our religion. you can wear other too but they are just not as popular.

navjot singh.... how can u be so certain that Bhai Randheer Singh Jee never wore any other colors. "may be he did may he didn't". you weren't there or i wasn't there. the pics you talking about are all in black and white....so can't really tell about the colors....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer ji, so how would u suppose we understand what we are following??? Gurus are not against Science or are they??

WAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH!

no where in my post did i mention or imply that Guru Sahibaah were against science, my point is that ppl are trying to use science to explain gurmat which is impossible to do. to understand siihi u must exsperience it

can science explain how reciting a word (gurmantar) brings the mind under control? can it explain how gurmantar washes sins? can science explain

can science explain to effects of bibek or simran?

no these must be exsperieced on your own, worldly science is limited while the science of gurmat is immeasureably deep, Guru Ji alone explain his hukams to his gursikhs. :i:

ur second question mkhalsa answered.

WAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH!

veer

ji,

The issue is Colors. Science has many credible facts that colors do affect the mind of man. There have been many studies behind this. To simpy deny it is to disregard Science.

And i totally agree with you that Science cannot answer every question about Gurmat. But in this case of Colors it is very feasable. The only thing that is at question is the reasoning behind why Red and Green not allowed (if it is infact part of the Rehat). The most logical choice is the im-balance of mindset and simply because they were not added, not reason behind it. But to say specifically because of Hindus and muslim wear them we shall not wear them, needs further investigation. Perhaps you can undestand it very well , but for me personally i cannot. But all I can do is speculate.

Waheguru

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

i don't knwo why there has to be such a big deal with colours?...

i wear green .. red.. sometimes.. not my fav colours but still i wera them, because i never heard any such sayings :umm:

And how do you expect anyone to stop wearing the following colours jus by by saying that it's a muslim .. or a hindu colour.. ?? rolleyes.gif

if this whole colour sense is tru .. there must be further explanation to it.. hunna?

but i gotta ask 1 thing.. does saying it's a hindu or a muslim colour effect anyone's view point here?.. :umm:

bhul chuk di khima

waheguur ji ka khalsa

wahegurur ji ki fateh