3ho Amrit Ceremony

UntitledSingh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt that they told anyone to avoid sugar. What are patasay that were in the amrit made of? Was the degh salty?

At any rate, the punj pyaaray cannot give a hukam that is against Gurmat. If they do that, they arent' really the punj pyaaray but imposters in that garb. Not all people dressed as pyaaray are really punj pyaaray unfortunately.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

To echo the words of what many have already said, Guru Sahib is in the Panj. A Hukam at Amrit Sanchaar ceremony is Hukam from Guru Sahib. The perfect example of this is when Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj had no choice but to obey the Hukam of five Sikhs as they asked him to leave the battle.

There is an exception...

Panj Piyaaray may NOT go against Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. Please forgive me as I don't have the proper references, but from what I've been taught, Kundalini Yoga is against Sikhi. It is in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. I don't know if the Yoga aforementioned was specifically Kundalini, but it is not a Hukam from Guru Sahib even if the Panj say that you must do Kundalini Yoga.

Yoga in general is healthy for the body.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

untitled singh ji

Aren't patashey in phaul also sugar and also sugar is in degh.

Where is it written in gurbani to avoid sugar?

Ofcourse kundalini yoga and the self created mantras of 3HO are against rehat. There are lots of sources where guru sahib says that the problem lies with our mind what are body postures going to do?

Keep in mind 3HO doesnt do yoga for physical exercise but for spiritual enlightment, very anti gurmat.