Hizb-ut-tahrir

britiah sikh lad

As for hibz-ut-tahir which this topic was based on.

The organisation has a UK anti-sikh history of violence. In 1995 it promoted young muslims from colleges and uni's to openly to fight non believers. Things got so bad Sikh gangs (SP,etc ) were formed to protect Sikhs from being attacked by muslim youths. Only after 50+ Sikhs stormed a base of pakistani muslims in chalvey, slough. Did muslims decrease their attacks and seek dialouge with community leaders.

Thats why I say with most muslims apart from sufi they want to confront you, its not their fault they been taught by hadiths and quran to do so. They want war, they want conquest, they want you to submit to their ideology. Therefore can not be a peaceful religion therefore we should always be prepared to defend against this racist and hateful ideology and counterattack so they learn to have some respect and not see us as weak oppostion to their poisonous agenda.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

So did they brag that it was easier to get hindu or sikh girls but because sikh and hindu men didnt care less that these muslims were using them?

It just makes me so ashamed that some sikh men and even women don't care anymore abt these 'slags'.

The clear fact is you can't be bothered anymore because you tried and became tired.

I tried and will always try. Let's compare:

1 random girl approached me, asked for help cos although she was a so called slag she wanted to become religious and all that now. Tried to help, didnt work, she was too trapped with friends. She wanted to change but she couldnt. I didnt try that hard either- she was a stranger who I didnt even know existed at uni till she approached me so sadly even I didnt care much. I mean I did but I grew tired and that's something I'm ashamed of.

I dont know how I manage to attract complete strangers for help on sikhi when I dont even cover my head. But I do and I wont stop helping them now cos I know the weak thing I did was let one girl just go.

1 girl I tried to help was er...I think she was atheist and lol she didnt want help. But something made me annoy her and bore her to death abt sikhi and man she was mission impossible cos although she was unhappy in life she didnt want help and everyone told me I wasnt getting anywhere with her although they wanted her to change cos she was so unhappy ...well there wasnt hope till she eventually admitted she was praying and ........oh gosh the woman even started forwarding sikh stuff and preaching sikhi to me :) .... and I love her and I hope she not reading this post blush.gif

So there is hope, and as sikhs we should help those that ask for it and those that dont. Like I said before, u have to be very careful how u go abt helping them.

Inviting someone to sikh soc isnt really very helpful lol.... no offence but I hardly went to sikh soc events... they were abt anything but sikhi lol and also u really think she is going to just come along and transform into a gursikh and light is going to shine all round her in one day?

Mate if u had led by example and supported her throughout and always been there for her and just talked to her abt sikhi when she was down then one day I'm sure she will turn back in this direction.

Maybe she isnt a slag because she wants to be but because she saw that as the only option.... no matter how ridiculous u think that is it is the truth with a few ppl at least so please dont think its completely their fault always.

I've seen how some sikh guys try to help lol u'd think they were saying it like they didnt care, as in: take it or leave it but if u go with that muslim guy then u know whats going to happen.......and when she doesnt leave the guy then its like oh ok her loss, saanu ki? lets go to the Gurdwara and eat langar while she getting raped hunna?

Get real brothers, she doesnt know whats goign to happen.

At home her parents didnt support her and at uni u dont care so who can blame her for turning to those that pretend to care

Regardless of how u have had enough al I'm saying is please dont talk abt these girls like that, one may one day read this forum and if u calling her that then who can blame her for going elsewhere cos she feels weak anyways so if u cant support her then why not the muslims heh? So please stop referring to them with those words and please dont stop trying to help a girl u think is getting herself into trouble.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

most "misguided" people in the panth are not aware that they are "misguided" untill theyve been hurt at the end ovit all.

As khalsa we are meant to help all other misguided brothers and sisters by teaching them sikhi.

The thing is that most Sikhs do not have the correct perspective of Sikhi. They do not know that Sikhi means (apart from keeping 5Ks)

1. Striving to be away from Kaam or Lust.

2. Striving to be away from Krodh or anger.

3. Striving to be away from lobh or Greed.

4. Striving to be away from moh or attachment to worldly things.

5. Striving to be away from Hankaar or Ego.

A. Striving to be towards Satt or Truth.

B. Striving to be towards Santokh or Contentment.

C. Striving to be towards Sabr orPatience.

D. Striving to be towards Daya or Compassion.

E. Striving to be towards Dharam or Righteousness.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Waheguru Jeeeee

Before worrying about the tactics the HUT, and other Muslim organisations aimed at converting people, employ, perhaps we should stop and look at our own behavior? It is the way many Amritdhaari people act towards non-Amritdhaaris that sets them on the path to conversion in the first place. All this hatred - I wouldn't blame them for converting, because not only do they have little to none knowledge of Sikhi in the first place, but they are being insulted for it.

Instead of becoming better Sikhs upon taking Amrit, some of us seem to develop even larger egos.

Embrace them, address them with prem, show them that they are welcome in your hearts, and that will make them want to learn more about you, why you are what you are, and the role your Sikhi plays in that.

I am more shocked by what I read in this thread than I am about the whole HUT thing - I mean, that's been going on forever, and we could expect that from certain people. But here.. Waheguru Ji bless us all with the ability to master our Ahankaar, and frow to accept all as above us - including me, because this post is idiotically egotistical.

I stand by SSM Bhainji and Sabre Sword Veerji (? blush.gif ) 100% - way to go.

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

sadh sangat ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i have come across something i think you should all read ie the writing is 2 small please let me know and i'll email it to you and send it to others

post-3638-1129731353_thumb.jpg

sadh sangat ji

i have come across something i think you should all read ie the writing is 2 small please let me know and i'll email it to you and send it to others

127171[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

KHALSA JI THIS LETTER YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE AT

http://hindunity.org/bewaregirls.htm