Fears?

LOL what a ridiculous question, dont you know were are Singhs and Kaurs, we have no fears!!! LOL.gif

Joking

I use to be afraid of the boogeyman, he lives in my closest u know, but then we became good friends.

lol....i crack my self up

Honestly I am afraid that someone here or at the Gurudwara will find out that I am a fake Sikh, because I am not a true as i seem. When I am in this fourm, or at the Gurudwara, I feel like I do things just to look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a disgrace, and a fake :'( . But SHHHH, keep it on the down low, I dont want anyone to find out. :H:

fateh

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did think through what i said ji ..

im scared of my own actions..

im scared of what i mite do .. cuz every single step/decision will some way change your life forever..

in one way it will bring u closer to guru sahib .. inanother it will walk u away ..

in some ways maya takes over.. in some ways kaam, krodh, lobh, haunkar, jhoot, nindya, etx.. takes over..

im scared of myself....

Exactly my thoughts veer ji.

Guru Rakha

So how did ppl get rid of their fears? i'm reallly curious...

123084[/snapback]

A very complex question. Let me try to answer.

Fear might have many different reasons behind it, the way to removing a particular fear is to know the 'real' reason that hides behind the fear.

Sometimes it might have got to do with the experiences one has had in childhood, for eg if dogs have terrorized children then the child might grow up to harbor negative impressions about dogs.

Human beings can have many different reasons on why they have fears, learning about it can be an interesting and productive experience.