People Please See This!

sahib singh

lol, i knew that khalistan would overtake this post. Anyways, like i said before, i believe that everyone dropped the ball on the this - the GOI, the canadian gov, and several so-called sikhs, no they are not sikhs.

"But I will never and can never support the use of indiscriminate violence against innocent people in the name of Khalistan."

exactly, if i see that ever happen i'll be on a plan to punjab to stop them (provided i have the money!). However as we all know, this will not happen, and sikh who do, will not be sikhs...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambrosia everyone is going to die and God can punish them, I agree.

But doesnt mean we let ppl hurt us and walkaway. Sikhs dont turn the other cheek if they done nothing wrong.

Again I repeat that killing anyone innocent not right at all in my opinion.

If we had Khalistan and so own govt we would lock these ppl up maybe instead of killing them (not talking about the innocent ones) but we dont have a govt, GOI cant give justice so it is upto a community to get justice, in my opinion thats a basic right humans have.

As for someone who said Guru Nanak Dev Ji's time there was no separate sikh govt, come on mate we know how different that was from Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time or evn b4 that. Didnt Guru Gobind Singh Ji say we need 'raj' or have I misinterpreted the meaning???

You talk about khalistan rule? what type of rule, a rule in whcih a simple issue of women's seva cannot be solved?

You amuse me. Name a country which has no issues. As far as women are concerned in Sikhi, it is not even an issue only bunch of agents trying to destabalize the SIkh community. If we only sit down and talk it through we can solve everything.

OK, if the purpose is not end corruption in SIKH community, THEN WHY DO U EVEN WANT KHALISTAN?

Again very ignorant on your part. Just study Sikh history from 1947 till today and you will understand why we need Khalistan. If your sisters were raped in the streets by mobsters and even after 20 years they are not punished would you still be proud of that country?

But I will never and can never support the use of indiscriminate violence against innocent people in the name of Khalistan.

Prem ji I gave you my response already. I am against innocent violence and so is the movement of Khalistan.

Who, and what, are the targets?

Khalsa only fights in defense. Those who attack us for the purpose of eliminating us and diishonoring our sisters will be asking for war. Khalsa has always protected the weak and innocent. The corruption, injustice and oppression is the target. Whoever stands against Sikhs will be the target.

Also, would you welcome an exodus of Hindus from Punjab and the reciprocal influx of Sikhs from across India in return?

I have already told you that Sikhs don't need to move back when Khalistan is created. For what purpose? Hindus and Sikhs can stay where they are. If USA and Mexico could do it 150 years ago then why can't we do it now? We can sign peace treaties wiith the government that would ensure the safety of Hindus in Khalistan and Sikhs in India.

exactly, if i see that ever happen i'll be on a plan to punjab to stop them

When Sikhs were being killed why didn't you get on the plane then? When US army killed innocent muslims in afghanistan why didn't you get on plane then? Sikhs have never killed innocent people and never will. You need to study Sikhi first and stop making stupid assumptions.

Every community in the world needs a home. It is the absolute truth. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

naam japp and ambrosia, you make Sikhs sound no different from MK gandhi, Remember Guru Ji made us SAINT-SOLDIER not just saint the soldier aspect is also as important. If you are just a saint then enemies will walk right over you, if you are just soldier then you will have too much anger, both are very important. "Khalsa so dhusht ko galay" meaning "He is the Khalsa who destroys tyranny" this is meant mentally and physically.

You are saying let the tyrants live! What sort of Sikhi is this!

With that kind of mentality Sikhs would never have destroyed the Mughal Empire

and Guru ji would have not even given us shasters or the Kirpan.

A poet once said " Je Guru Gobind di talvaar na hotee ta sunat hundi sab ki "