I Donot Understand

kawalk

RESPECTED AND DEAR SIKH SANGAT SAHIBAAN JI

I have gone through one confused site..... : :) @

WAHEGURU SUMMAT BAKHSHE

I dont understand how he could make a mess of two different religions. :doh:

1.CHOR MANDLI CELEBRATES 400 ANNIVERSARY OF AD-GRANTH.

2. Harmandir Sahib was the Jerusalem’s Holiest of Holy Temple that was destroyed in 70 A.D. because they were not producing fruits befitting the praises of God – Parable of Vine press.

3. Today, the same is true of Harmandir Sahib, which is dominated by the First Class Crooks of the world.

4. GOD IS LOVE AND SERVICE WHILST SATAN IS HATRED, KILLING AND BURNING.

THIS IS THE AGE OF NOT “SINS” BUT OF THE HYPOCRITES, THE LIARS AND THE BLASPHEMERS.

FIRST KNOW WHAT YOU “SEE” AND THEN WHAT IS NOT SEEN WOULD BE REVEALED TO YOU.

SO, UNLESS A FEMALE BECOMES A “MALE”, SHE CAN NOT ENTER INTO THE ROYAL KINGDOM OF GOD.

IN JESUS, WE ARE “FISHERS” OF MEN CAPABLE OF RENEWING THEIR “INNERMAN”, THE CHRIST.

“HOLY SPIRIT” (COMMON SENSE) SHATTERS THE FETTERS OF THE “LETTERS” (HOLY BOOKS

http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/saint.htm

5. Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.

" Younger Brother of Jesus, the first anointed Christ and of Nanak,

the second anointed Christ(Satguru),

Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy. A Jat of the Panjab."

Please let me know of your comments..........

RAB RAKHA

WAHEGURU SANU SAB NU AAPNE CHARNA NAL JOR KE RAKHE .......DHAN GURU NANAK JI SAVE US FROM THESE <banned word filter activated> CONTROVERSIAL WRITERS....

BHUL CHUK MAAF

hmm so Christ and Guru Nanak Dev Ji same?

well i want him 2 explain how Guru ARjan Dev Ji (5th Guru Nanak) was tortured on burning hot plate, and accepted Gods Will, while Jesus was crying adn compaining 2 God as to why he's having to go through this.. wacko.gif dont see many similarities in that.

13 is bad luck in Christianity, because Christ had 12 folowers.. all who refused to RECOGNISE him when they were caught. They went free, Christ was killed. Sikhi: Sikhs STILL Sacrifice theirselves now!!!

13 means tera as in YOURs so its counted as a GOOD thing in Sikhi..

contradiction? wacko.gif

HMMM grin.gif

and "jat of punjab".. nice.. :) @

This guys i really really mentally retarded. About 3-4 years ago when i went to his website, i sent him an email about his name that why he had his caste name and "Jatt" in his name. If he is a sikh then he should use only "Singh" as his last name. His reply was sooooooooooooo offensive and personal attacking that i could nto even imagine. He said that those who do not know who their fathers don't have cast names, they don't know where they have come from, they are bast*rds.

Read anything by him and it so sooooooooooooo rude, offensive, and mentally sick writings.

it seems admin decided to delete my post.

nijjhar did once upon a time used to post on this site in the name of his surname "nijjhar", i think like 2 years back, hes a 78 year old man, and admin have not booted him, or otherwise his birthdate would not have appeared here on this site. this guy is from reading so by right as he is under UK kanoon we can kill him and his site for good!!!!

gustaphi maaf

This guy has been posting his gund on the net for years. I first came across him on the soc.religion.sikhism usenet group where he posted endlessly on Gnostism. He refers to that a lot.

No one took any notice of him and he soon disappeared.

Lately he has been spamming many Sikh mailing lists.

Generally he gets banned and moves elsewhere. He always comes across as a very confused and mixed up bitter guy.

I wouldnt worry about him too much. If he get ignored he disappers. But if you want to try and take action against his site ....then by all means go for it.

Another possible approach is to put up a counter page on a well known site; get it indexed into google and then anyone looking him up or searching for known terms will also come across a well organised and coherent page that explains what nonsense he is talking.

The latter might be a good way forward.