Humilated.....?

Barik

Why you don't post any more? i don't wana get more humilate, he replied. But who humilated you? Don't try to be innocent veerji, you know that i have been humiliated again and again, i just can't take it any more, he sadly asnwered it back.

So the question comes...

What humilation could he be talking about? should he share?

Should he turn his face away and do not respond to any commentS?

or

Forgive the culpirts, forget the humilation and start behaving normal?

How a person is or can be changed if he's humilated by others?

Looking for these answers and many more...............

so discuss pelase.

khima jeo

Daas,

Barik

Sometimes humiliation comes from guilt. If i have done something wrong and certain ppl watched it or or atleast i know that they found out and there is noway i can hide it from those ppl what i have done, makes one humiliated.

The second could be humilated by others, as you are talking about. I think everybody takes it from a different perspective, depending on current state of his/her mind, spiritually. I think we feel humiliated sometimes becuase we think we are 'something'. When we feel we are 'nothing', a state of mind, we will not feel humilated doesn't matter what ppl say.

Sometimes humiliation comes from guilt. If i have done something wrong and certain ppl watched it or or atleast i know that they found out and there is noway i can hide it from those ppl what i have done, makes one humiliated.

The second could be humilated by others, as you are talking about. I think everybody takes it from a different perspective, depending on current state of his/her mind, spiritually. I think we feel humiliated sometimes becuase we think we are 'something'. When we feel we are 'nothing', a state of mind, we will not feel humilated doesn't matter what ppl say.

124548[/snapback]

good reply!

I think everyone has had that experience on any board at any time. Since a forum can be a minefield of opinions it's comman to have classhes on a forum. and sometimes the argument can turn in the other persons favor and you end up becoming singled out or cornored.

I seriously doubt ppl who think they have never had an embarasing or humiating discussion here, and at any other forum. Even i have had my fair share of awkward moments.

difference opinion on some issue is different thing. 100 people can have 100 different views on one topic. And mere basis on signaling out some one doesn't bother me because every one is unique in his own way. But i am talking about totally different thing in here. A bunch of people who doesn't like you, groups up together and time to time humilate you at a very down level, even disrespect your family and stuff.... what would you say about this?

erm humiliation is not really something that we should feel. we should be confident that we are doing what we think is right so that is not something to be embarrassed about.

having said that i didnt do a certain swea at the Gurdwara cos the gyani once got angry for me not doing it properly (understandably cos i made a massive mistake and i deserved the anger but not in front of the sangat man) and im so scared of him cos he miught diss me in front of the sangat that i stopped so i guess thats a weakness in us all that we shouldnt really have.

the only time to be embarrassed is if u done something Guru Ji isnt going to be impressed abt, everything else-if ppl laugh it shouldnt effect u in any way.

easier said than dont but i think its the truth.

anyways, abt putting views on forums, i get a bit scared of doing that cos unless u got heaps of knowledge on the topic (not me) then u got probs cos some intelligent guy who has 200 books on his bookshelf is gonna tear ur argument to pieces and tell u to not talk bakwas. or u make a valid point but some narrow minded person on the other computer doesnt want to understandur view so he replies saying 'shut up' or 'u loser' and then ur like ok does that mean they want me to leave the forum.

some ppl on this forum do get nasty replies and if it was me i might not come back lol but these ppl are strong and if they got something so different to say to the typical person then i say their view is the most needed- something to make us all think.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh