Ebay Is Selling Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

well there are some who do have alot of faith in maharaj and would not sell such an antique copy that there grandfather used as he went to war.

some on the other hand have that lack of faith.

but the last time he asked for 50,000. the guru nanak gurdwara gave it a flat no to buying the saroop. and when sangat proposed to raise cash for the guy, some had suspicion that it was well a scam (i think).

gustaphi maaf

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say that we get SOME group or gurdwara to buy that thing off him and get it outta his hands ASAP... if he's done this before.. it's likely that he'll do it again... so mite as well get it outta his hands now... even if they don't pay 21,000 or whatever... give him some money.. buy it off him.. get him partially outta debt... i's a win-win situation for both parties... jus so long as we get it in 'good' hands...

what u guyz think?

WGJKK WGJKF

Sangat ji...this is VERY VERY BAD no.gif:) for sikhi as the seller is not even asking Sikh buyers only and i very well could get into wrong hands....! Thus i sent him the following email & will ask all members to sen him this one or one of your own....!

WGJKK WGJKF

tongue.gif : tongue.gif : united.gifunited.giftongue.gif : tongue.gif :

============================================================================================

WGJKK WGJKF

Bulla Singh

I think you need to show some respect....and if you are a TURE Sikh you should donate the Siri Guru Granth Sahib to the Gurdwara maybe Amritsar Golden Temple or Akal Takht...think long and hard about you acttions....! As the Siri Guru Granth Sahib should be treated as you Mother, Farther, Brother & Sister...I hope you would never sell them in such a cheap way...? So why would you do that/this to OUR GURU JI....!

Also i should mention to you what would you do or how would you feel if this pice of Guru Ji's history get into wrong non-sikhi or anti-sikh hands and is desocrated....? would you do that with any of your family members....PLEASE THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS.....!

WGJKK WGJKF

On behalf of all Sikh Sangat Member tongue.gif :

Seems quite strange that if he is in debt.... how can he afford costly internet charges of India... secondly why dont he ask money from SGPC and submit the saroop to them.... thirdly ion lucknow itself if he can tell in guruduwara he weill get enough help from ther sikhs there... and thirdly his intentions..... why he is not showing any selling in indian websites.... ebay he has choosen is also of uk.... sounds quite fishy in there....

125979[/snapback]

innernet in india now a day is even cheaper than u guys pay for in usa uk or canada....u can have a Broadband connectin for juss Rs 250 a month...

innernet in india now a day is even cheaper than u guys pay for in usa uk or canada....u can have a Broadband connectin for juss Rs 250 a month...

Its not cheap....for Rs 250 u get 400 MB of data transfer only @256 kbps.....u can use that in just 3 hours

I am in India and currently pay Rs650 for 1 GB data transfer @ 256 kbps

There are a few players who have started providing unlimited data transfer @ 256 kbps for Rs1200-2000 per month