Disrespect Of Guru Ji In Hinduuuustan School

dhan_dhan_sikhi

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20051015/haryana.htm#5

Row over chapter on Guru Gobind Singh

Tribune News Service

Hisar, October 14

Derogatory remarks against Guru Gobind Singh, tenth Sikh Guru, in a chapter of Class VI textbook being taught at Delhi Public School here has kicked up a controversy. In a memorandum submitted to the Prime Minister through the local Deputy Commissioner today, the district unit of the Shiromani Akali Dal has demanded that the textbook be banned immediately.

The party has warned the government that if the textbook was not banned within 15 days, their party will launch a massive agitation. The party has also sought action against the school authorities for hurting the sentiments of the Sikh community by including this book in their course curriculum.

Mr Sukhsagar Singh, president of the district unit of SAD, alleged that chapter 10 in “Bhasha Manjsri” book for class VI students of Delhi Public School, Hisar, contained factually incorrect and baseless remarks against Guru Gobind Singh and Sikhs, in general.

He pointed out that in the aforesaid chapter, which is a write-up by Rabindra Nath Tagore, the tenth Sikh Guru has been presented in bad light. It is mentioned in the chapter that Guru Gobind Singh beheaded a Pathan when the latter asked him to pay for some horses bought by him. Earlier, when the Guru asks the pathan to come on the next day, the Pathan remarks that all “dusht” Sikhs appeared to be thieves.

“The instance of Guru Gobind Singh bringing up the Pathan’s son and later instigating him to kill the Guru is nowhere in history,” the SAD leader maintained, adding that it gave an impression that Guru Gobind Singh had been disillusioned with life, which is not true.

“Moreover, the chapter projects the Guru as a depressed person, who loses temper and kills the Pathan, which he later regrets.

“The writer referred to Guru Gobind Singh as an old man, whereas in reality the Guru had passed away when he was 42,” he added.

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

u know wat? my veiw is, dat a few singha n singhnia shud kill ALL the indian governent and the ppl runnin the hindu police and take conrol of india. das 1 of da best solution in my veiw. ye sure it seems lyk alot 2 do, but fink about it, das da only way u gna stop these dogs.

politics aint gna wrk wid dese ppl, any1 can see dat, i am soooooo surprised dat war hasnt broken out wid the sikhs n hindus in india. afta all wat the siksh has dn 4 dem, they bakstab the sikhs, they hav betrayed us, yet we still play nice wid dem. sant bhindranwala sed, if the IG do decide to attak the goldern temple, it will lay the foundation for khalistan. n in da 80's dis seemed bery tru, our warriors faought bravely, but now we makin sant ji luk lyk a liar.

das my veiw, dis me if u want, u erasin my sins.

these books have been used since 1947 in indian schools nothing new, they also ahve books which say guru tegh bahadur ji was a dacoit...Akali Dal is only saying something cause elections are coming up. When they will come to power with the BJP they will ahve books which say guru gobind singh ji worshipped hindu deities...slavery people, slavery, right in front of our eyes. Where are the brave sikhs in Punjab? At Ashutosh's dera with badal, where else?