My Sikh Artwork

Pheena

Critics: :umm:

True. Very nice drawings.

I also draw alot. Don't be offended, but you need some practice. The edges of your drawings are "hard", "straight", make them smoother, it will look more like the picture.

Oh and the noses. hmmm... you can do better, in some drawing it is not proportionned. But its OK.

If you look carefully, you can tell that you are a debutant. But im sure you will be a great artist, if you continue practicing.

Keep on the good work.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jiki fateh.

Guest Dilkaraja

For your information Punia Kaur I did not use a ruler in any way, just a regular number two pencil and my hand. I also in no way see drawing as a career; I just use it as a hobby. I have a really hectic social life and my education. Thanks for your comments, but remember if you are going to state something please have all of your sources in hand and in the right place. Don't assume it just shows how ignorant you are, because in the real world you can get in big trouble. If you see drawing as a way to show your personality or even for showing off then I guess you should work on drawing your noses "properly". If a work of art has been done, let it be done. If I was to see a picture of you I would see many defaults in your posture or the way you for say wear your “turban” (just *assuming* if you maybe be a amertari sikh). Well I am not going against you in anyway, I don’t hate you, but I just dislike what you said because not what you said (thanks for the tips) but how you said it. You have to understand the circumstances I went through drawing what I drew, I am pretty sure if you were in my circumstances you would come close to what I drew (*assuming* you are a good artist). I want to hear your comments now.