Help For Prayers For Education

Sangat Ji,

I was asking if anyone knew any prayers that I could to help in my education and hopefully get a career. I have been studying for the last 3 years and I can't keep my mind to be focus, I try and I am hoping to finally to get a good career.

I really wanted to get educated, so I could move perhaps to another state and become a gursikh, my family is not supportive of me and due to the occupations of my father, I feel ashamed of being a Sikh, he runs a liquor store. I would like to leave and perhaps get a career somewhere else.

Can you please give some paath or saloks for me to repeat to help.

Thank you

sincerely,

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Sangat Ji,

I was asking if anyone knew any prayers that I could to help in my education and hopefully get a career. I have been studying for the last 3 years and I can't keep my mind to be focus, I try and I am hoping to finally to get a good career.

I really wanted to get educated, so I could move perhaps to another state and become a gursikh, my family is not supportive of me and due to the occupations of my father, I feel ashamed of being a Sikh, he runs a liquor store. I would like to leave and perhaps get a career somewhere else.

Can you please give some paath or saloks for me to repeat to help.

Thank you

sincerely,

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

126823[/snapback]

Not exactly what you're soliciting, but don't feel ashamed. You are not your father. Also if you are able, accept your father for who he is. Your school may have free career counselling. Tell them what you need they may be able to assist you or direct you to people who can assist you.

In addition to the absolutely critical part provided by the previous post, there are a number of self-help type materials on focus, studying and productivity out there. I am too busy wasting time too read any. Seriously, I understand some are very good. Your mind may not focus simply cause your highly intelligent.

Fateh Ji. There are 2 baani's i've come across about guidance in one's education, but only can remember 1. It's Asa mehalla 1 chaupde: 'Vidiya Vichaari tah purupkari'... you'll have to get the rest from sikhi2themax or hopefully sum1 posts the shabad...Hope this helps. :)