Sex After Marriage For Khalsa

khalsa_is_one

Guest uk singh

eeerrrr no... u cant force no one.. she should want to...

actually they use to never do anad karaj of 2people who where not amritdharhi. I real granthi would ask ur bibi when she will take amrit before he preforms anad karaj. she would have to promise to take it in certain period, 6months to a year or 2... depends. and they may get another bibi to be shaperon.

so basically the bibi should say she will take it in certain time...

but didnt u talk about sikhi? amrit? before hookingup? wacko.gif

• 6 years later...
Guest singh

no way... everyone has his her own life......

guru ji told us not to measure equalities.....

no one is up no one is down.....

just be happy and give happiness to others.......

live n let live dears.......

guru nanak dev ji was not amritdari ..... so if u eat with him if he give darshan to u.......... u will say that you are jhooth.....

sry if my words hurt anyone......... i m also a sikh boy.... with the sroop that guru gobind ji hav told us but that doesn't mean we shoul leave the lessons that are tought to us by our first guru...... Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh....

I don't think you know what Amrit is...or you wouldn't have said that "guru nanak dev ji was not amritdari ". Guru Nanak dev ji is amrithdhari. Guru ji recieved amrit from Vaheguru ji and he is authorized to give Amrit to true seekers.

ਬਾਬਾ ਪੈਧਾ ਸਚ ਖੰਡਿ ਨਉ ਨਿਧਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਗਰੀਬੀ ਪਾਈ॥

no way... everyone has his her own life......

guru ji told us not to measure equalities.....

no one is up no one is down.....

just be happy and give happiness to others.......

live n let live dears.......

guru nanak dev ji was not amritdari ..... so if u eat with him if he give darshan to u.......... u will say that you are jhooth.....

sry if my words hurt anyone......... i m also a sikh boy.... with the sroop that guru gobind ji hav told us but that doesn't mean we shoul leave the lessons that are tought to us by our first guru...... Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh....

well how can u say Guru Nanak Dev Ji was not Amritdhari, he himself is a ocean of amrit and there is no difference between Guru Nanak Dev Ji and other nine gurus. They were all Guru Nanak's jyot, it was the bodies which changed. So when Guru Nanak Dev Ji was in his Tenth saroop, HE gave us Khande Di Pahul and Guru Ji himself took it afterwards because Guru Ji knew that someone like you might raise a question that Guru ji was not Amritdhari.

Veerji , Soory for hurting anyones feelings and sorry for making any person sad

Veerji i just want to ask that i am getting married next month and i am a amritdhari adn getting married to a girl who is not an amrit dhari , so can v have a physical relation ship plz answer to my question

thankyou

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa

Wahr guru ji ki fathe

well veerji u should respect the Hukum of Panj Pyaare as they are Guru's roop and while Amrit Sanchar they tell all the amrit abhilaakhis not to marry a non amritdhari. it would be difficult for u if she refuse to take amrit afterwards. i ve seen many couples who face problems because one of them is not ready to take amrit and even if the partner takes it under pressure that would be his/her wish. Why are u marrying a non amritdhari girl. is there a shortage of amritdhari girls. i ve seen this in Punjab that boys cut their hairs coz girls dont want to marry them. So what has happened to khalsa, who does not want to marry an amritdhari.

Guest JgSingh

For what its worth on this old thread.... I took amrit and a few months later married my wife (not amritshuck).

We had a child and all that, then few years later she also took amrit.

Panj Pyare did not prescribe a long list of don'ts when I took amrit (at Sach Khand Hazoor Sahib)...so no, nothing about not marrying a non-amritshcuk.

Also, you do not break amrit by taking Jooth as some have stated (you need to do something major for this e.g cut Kes etc.)... Alot of this is down to common sense and your conscience...

Guru Fateh