Sex After Marriage For Khalsa

khalsa_is_one

If you are not supposed to have sex with your own wife, what are you supposed to do?

Jooth isn't in other people, jooth is in your own heart, Only thing which is not jhooth is God/Waheguru the only sach. How can you call anything jhooth? do people on this website carry a long list of what is jhooth and what is not

• 2 weeks later...

For what its worth on this old thread.... I took amrit and a few months later married my wife (not amritshuck).

We had a child and all that, then few years later she also took amrit.

Panj Pyare did not prescribe a long list of don'ts when I took amrit (at Sach Khand Hazoor Sahib)...so no, nothing about not marrying a non-amritshcuk.

Also, you do not break amrit by taking Jooth as some have stated (you need to do something major for this e.g cut Kes etc.)... Alot of this is down to common sense and your conscience...

Guru Fateh

congratz.

I'm kinda new to the forum so when i started reading from the top didnt notice date said 2005 lol So also wanted to say thanks for coming back to forum and letting us know what happened.

Again congratulations.