Riots In Handsworth Tonight - Protect The Gurudwar

Khalsa ji, it has come to our attention that there might be attacks on Sikh Gurudwara in the Handsworth area tonight.

This follows the gang rape of a black women in her 40's by 14 Muslim men, over the past 4 days.

The police are currently policing a protest by blacks youths, however Sikhs businesses have been told to close early, as these blacks youths are accepted to riot tonight.

Sikhs are requested to keep upto date with what’s going on as we will need sevadar to protect numerous Gurudwara in this area.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

details are neither here or there as i have heard 4 different versions of what happened :) one being that the woman (illegal immigrant) stole something from a shop and the owner detained her there for three days.... grin.gif

but basically these people rioting are going to have an identity issue and lash out at anyone and everyone

thats sick thats so sick soz i know thats another not needed post by me, i just dont see a bloke locking up a woman for more than an hr without doing something crazy.... the poor woman

but i dont understand why the protests, they must have found their man or men should i say but let us know if anything happens.

bechari, she is going to have to live with so many what if's in life now,

The police have said they are ready to investigate the crime without any reference to her immigration status.

Certain individuals want to hijack these womans plight for their own motives.

I watched on the news and saw the afro carribeans jumping up and down. What is the point and what are the police supposed to do if no crime has been reported. The police do not have extra sensory perception.