Riots In Handsworth Tonight - Protect The Gurudwar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

i jus got a txt off ma mate sayin that there's gona be a metting at baba deep singh ji gurdwara in b'ham at 5 o clock today due to the riots last nite ....... attend if u can and please mentiong anything i might have missed out coz i donno about wat hall n stuff ..... sorry for letting u no on such a short notice ..... :)

Wjkk WJkf

Bruv dont get it twisted, these kaley know what Sikhs are and what muslims are, they bloody convert in the hundreds how do they not know :) they just want to robb steal :doh: They need to be lockd up in prison where they belong back at home with daddy :doh:

I swear down bro these lot are just doin it on purpose like they even bothered, bare black girls get raped, bare white girls get raped, etc do riots happen? i think not

these kaley probably havent had a fight in a long time so they got bored :doh:

my condolences to the girl and her family even tho she was in the wrong for stealing

Wjkk Wklf

these frekin musalmans r begginin to piss me of now too

wat the hell is wrong witht he guys

dont they have anythint better to do than get in trouble, AND THEN WE get the blame

as for kalai

guru je told sikhs to keep shastar

r we doin tha?

keep a kirpan on u at least all times

modern shastar like guns shud also be kept in houses for the protection of any innocents

guru je shud be gaurded 24/7, and no sikh shud travel by herself

escpeically our bhenjees

i am sorry for the kalee who got raped

really sorry

frekin muslaman sometimes take it to far

and it suks even more when this is goin down in uk and u stuck in canada

:)

bhula chuka maf

There is a story in BBC Cefax. In it the police say they have yet to find any evidence to back this rape story up. What the heck do these blacks want the police to do, charge people on the basis of a story without the victim having to come forward ? If that is what they want then they are the biggest idiots out there. Perhaps the police could use a similar strategy to lock all of them up for selling drugs, pimping and other crimes. Lets charge people even where no victim has come forward.

The afro carribeans who rioted should be dealt with strictly. We dont need the liberals making excuses for their criminal behaviour. Lock them up and throw away the keys. They have had enough chances but they never learn and do not want to make an honest living.

Anyone got any news from the results of the meeting?

I found out too late about it so was not able to make it and have not heard anything else since.

With regards to the rape, lookin at the posts, the history of the area suggest the kalay are up for a fight and thats all they wanted to do. Therefore made up a story and done it.

Logically, someone got raped so they caused a riot. No1 seems to be doing much about it - ie media coverage and the law, but whena couple of windows get smashed outside the rep, we got HELL for it!!!

Shows the priorities of the police....

The chances are the rape allegation is false, theres to many variables, i have heard myself 3 different stories therefore it may b a rumour spread around for a riot to take place!!!

Isnt this the same area that the 2 black girls got shot in at xmas time? so effectivly its just a gang war turned into a racial clash probably over drugs or something stupid!

Looks like the black guys cnt seem to u know, keep a lid on their anger!! I keep hearing they know the diference, well it dnt make a difference as Sikhs are gona get caught up in it!! The monay for instance, say the kalay know a dastar vale is a sikh, ok kool! job done! he is safe, but he cnt tell if your monay therefore the innocent will still be attacked!!!

Keep on guard, if you in the uk then be ready to protect Guru Ji! Do ardas and chaupi sahib and let maharaj guide us. Be prepared for the worst but follow his orders.

WJKK WJKF

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4365172.stm

Gang rape victim 'to visit US'

Pakistan gang rape victim Mukhtar Mai says she will go soon to the US to receive an award from a local magazine.

Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf had banned her from travelling abroad because he feared her visit might "tarnish" Pakistan's image.

Ms Mai says she will also use the occasion to highlight the plight of the earthquake victims in Pakistan.

Ms Mai shot to world attention after her rape in 2002, allegedly on the order of a village council.

Ms Mai says she has been invited to the US by a magazine, Glamour, for an award ceremony in November to honour those who have struggled for the cause of women

She told the BBC Urdu service that she has already obtained a US visa.

"I shall go if the government does not prevent me from travelling abroad," she said.

She said she came to know about the award from the US embassy this week.

"I will use this occasion to highlight the plight of quake victims in Pakistan and also motivate the Americans and the Pakistanis staying there to contribute and raise funds for them," Ms Mai said.

Earlier this year President Musharraf barred her from travelling abroad - a move that provoked widespread criticism.

"I am a Pakistani and I have no intention of tarnishing the country's image. But I will speak on the plight of women in rural areas," she told Reuters news agency.

Ms Mai has an appeal pending in the Pakistan's Supreme Court against a high court order to free 13 men accused of involvement in her rape.

Since her highly publicised rape three years ago, she has become an icon in the campaign for women's justice in conservative Pakistan.

Critics of Pakistan's judicial system and social systems say the Mukhtar Mai case is an example of appalling treatment often handed out to women, particularly in feudal, rural areas.

Her rape was allegedly ordered by a village council as a punishment for a misdemeanour blamed on her brother.

We should take this oppertunity and learn from delhi riots... we should not be caught off guard.

Every Sikh has a duty to protect his family, the faith and the community.

If police can't protect you then you must arms yourselfs and be ready for yudh.

I hope things do not escalte to those levels but be prepared to take the fight to the enemy if need be.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fatheh!