Riots In Handsworth Tonight - Protect The Gurudwar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the racist west midlands police will only have themselves to blame if Sikhs take matters into their own hands defending the community.

Has anyone got hard evidence of the police not willing to protect the gurdwaras? On tape or press release or something?

Because that is shocking... how at this tension time they are unable to provide protection to places of worship.

We need modern shasters no doubt. I'm talking about guns because many of you might have seen black youths in gangs running around carrying guns we need to be prepared to protect the community with any force and means nesseracy.

128193[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

The West Midlands Police force are probably the most non racist force iv come across, dnt forget their importance isnt going to be to protect Gurudwareh but to protect the community which is everyone, they probably have all the man power they have in the Aston and Handsworth Wards just think if another person was killed while police are 'protecting' Gurdwareh i would be ashamed.

Theres enough of us to keep out any malicious acts upon all the Gurdwareh in Bham, plus which Maharaaj Jis kirpa and simran Akaaaal will do most the protecting.

At soho rd the youth are there all night ready if anything does kick off, this can be at all Gurdwareh, they are our forts they all have vantage points or should do.

With regards to Fire Arms????? What, do u jus wana kill some one???? get rid of that Krodh. If everyone in the Uk had a gun and claimed it for self defence we'd all be screwed!!! Khalsa is there to protect NOT kill!!!!

Bhul chuk maaf!!

Gurfateh!!

It seems the racist west midlands police will only have themselves to blame if Sikhs take matters into their own hands defending the community.

Has anyone got hard evidence of the police not willing to protect the gurdwaras? On tape or press release or something?

Because that is shocking... how at this tension time they are unable to provide protection to places of worship.

We need modern shasters no doubt. I'm talking about guns because many of you might have seen black youths in gangs running around carrying guns we need to be prepared to protect the community with any force and means nesseracy.

128193[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

The West Midlands Police force are probably the most non racist force iv come across, dnt forget their importance isnt going to be to protect Gurudwareh but to protect the community which is everyone, they probably have all the man power they have in the Aston and Handsworth Wards just think if another person was killed while police are 'protecting' Gurdwareh i would be ashamed.

Theres enough of us to keep out any malicious acts upon all the Gurdwareh in Bham, plus which Maharaaj Jis kirpa and simran Akaaaal will do most the protecting.

At soho rd the youth are there all night ready if anything does kick off, this can be at all Gurdwareh, they are our forts they all have vantage points or should do.

With regards to Fire Arms????? What, do u jus wana kill some one???? get rid of that Krodh. If everyone in the Uk had a gun and claimed it for self defence we'd all be screwed!!! Khalsa is there to protect NOT kill!!!!

Bhul chuk maaf!!

Gurfateh!!

128293[/snapback]

I don't think you realise the seriousness of the situation. Sikh along with other asian homes, cars, businesses and families were attacked by black youths in gangs. It is a miricle no Sikh was killed in the attacks.

I have been monitoring the situation and learned of black gangs being armed. Do you suggest we just sit their like sitting ducks while the police look the other way and let these criminals attack our people and our places fo worship?

First lets get that evidence the police will not gurantee protection for our community then we have the right to self defence to watever means nessarcy if that means we end up going to jail to protect our families and our dharam then so be it... the situation requires extreme caution and we should be prepaid to defend life and liberty from these evil people.

We have a right to shaster no matter if they gun, sword, RPG when the situation is that gangs are carrying guns you expect to be fighting with knives and swords? if yes then you living in cloud coo koo land.

GurFateh!

Bro he didnt actually say kill anyone, just say we should have!!

Remeber you can disable someone attacking you with shots to the legs, they dnt die, jst get put in hosp for a while!!!

n if they cant walk to get you!! then they aint gona b shooting u to well either!! if they still shoot, then shoot the buggers in the arms and let them suffer their own faith! Kalay seem to like guns, let em learn what the rest of the people in the world have to put up with when the fire em randomly!

128193[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Bhul chuk maaf!!

Gurfateh!!

128293[/snapback]

And do u ever realise how in the media when they the trouble involves muslims and other ppl they always say "ASIANS" when muslims to one thing good its on the media 24/7 like after london bombings after the whole thing Sikhs only got like 2% of media coverage even though it affected us the most after the ppl who died. So to ur average person at home GUESS, what they going to link this with Sikhs i guarantee it. So ppl please stay alert.

128206[/snapback]

After a terrorist attack, whay does the avarage Joe have to give a damn about any other religious group least of all Sikhs, most people should be concerned about whether its safe to travel on the tubes, and not about your self-obsessed egotitistical organised religion and constant clammer for attaention in the middle of terrorist tragedies. Dayam !!

Tell me one thing, when you give to charity, do you do it for attention or for the sincere reason to relieve the pain ?

to relieve the pain :) its the FOUNDATION of Sikhi to serve humanity.

we dont want attention.. we want 2 be RECOGNISED.

i mean the average Joe would think HUH whos sikh? wacko.gif

128326[/snapback]

AAAHH, so its NOT selfless service, its selfish service - wanting recognition, attention etc

People recognise and see the god in good (even if I can use that word)

Selfless service is something you won't ever comprehend - period