Babas Coming In House To Get Rid Of Bhooths!

WGJKKWGJKF

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swrg mhlw 5 ] kIn@y pwp ky bhu kot ] idnsu rYnI Qkq nwhI kqih nwhI Cot ]1] rhwau ] mhw bjr ibK ibAwDI isir auTweI pot ] auGir geIAW iKnih BIqir jmih gRwsy Jot ]1] psu pryq aust grDB Aink jonI lyt ] Bju swD sMig goibMd nwnk kCu n lwgY Pyt ]2]81]104] {pMnw 1224}

pd ArQ :—bhu—AnykW [ kot—iklHy, vlgxW [ rYnI—rwq [ idnsu—idn [ kqih—ikqy BI [ Cot—^lwsI [1[rhwau[

bjr—b`jr, krVy [ ibK—Awqmk mOq ilAwaux vwlI zhr [ ibAwDI—rog [ isir—isr au~qy [ pot—potlI [ jmih—jmW ny [ gRwsy—PV ley [ Jot—kys, Jwtw [1[

pryq—pRyq jUn [ aust—auSt, aUNT [ grDB—Koqw [ lyt—lytdw, ruldw [ Bju—Bjn kr [ swD sMig—swD sMgiq ivc [ Pyt—s`t [2[

ArQ :—hy BweI ! (hir-nwm qoN KuMJ ky) mnu`K pwpW dIAW AnykW vlgxW (AwpxI ijMd dy duAwly) KVIAW krdw jWdw hY [ idn rwq (pwp kridAW) Q`kdw nhIN (swD sMgiq qoN ibnw hor) ikqy BI (pwpW qoN) ies dI ^lwsI nhIN ho skdI [1[rhwau[

hy BweI ! (hir-nwm qoN KuMJ ky) mnu`K bVy krVy Aqy Awqmk mOq ilAwaux vwly rogW dI potlI (Awpxy) isr auqy cu`kI r`Kdw hY [ jdoN jmW ny (Aw ky) kysW qoN PV ilAw, qdoN iek iKn ivc hI (ies dIAW) A`KW auGV AwauNdIAW hn (pr qdoN kIh lwB ?) [1[

hy BweI ! (pwpW dIAW pMfW dy kwrn) jIv pSU, pRyq, aUNT, Koqw Awidk AnykW jUnW ivc ruldw iPrdw hY [ hy nwnk ! (AwK—hy BweI !) swD sMgiq ivc itk ky prmwqmw dw Bjn kirAw kr, iPr (jmW dI) rqw Br BI cot nhIN l`gygI [2[81[104[

swrg mhlw 5 ] AMDy Kwvih ibsU ky gtwk ] nYn sRvn srIru sBu huitE swsu gieE qq Gwt ]1] rhwau ] AnwQ r\wix audru ly poKih mwieAw geIAw hwit ] iklibK krq krq pCuqwvih kbhu n swkih CWit ]1] inMdku jmdUqI Awie sMGwirE dyvih mUMf aupir mtwk ] nwnk Awpn ktwrI Awps kau lweI mnu Apnw kIno Pwt ]2]82]105] {pMnw 1224}

pd ArQ :—AMDy—(mwieAw dy moh ivc) AMnHy ho cuky mnu`K [ Kwvih—KWdy rihMdy hn [ ibsU—Awqmk mOq ilAwaux vwlI zhr [ gtwk—g`Py [ nYn—A`KW [ sRvn—kMn [ huitE—Q`k jWdw hY, kMm krnoN rih jWdw hY [ swsu—swh [ gieE—clw jWdw hY, ruk jWdw hY [ qq Gwt—qq Gitkw, aus GVI [1[rhwau[

AnwQ—grIb, kmzor [ r\wix—duKI kr ky [ audru—pyt [ poKih—pwldy hn [ geIAw hwit—ht jWdI hY, C`f jWdI hY [ iklibK—pwp [ krq—kridAW [ n swkih CWit—C`f nhIN skdy [1[

jmdUqI—jmdUqIN, jmdUqW ny [ dyvih—dyNdy hn [ mUMf—isr [ mtwk—s`t [ Awps kau—Awpxy Awp ƒ [ Pwt—z^mI [2[

ArQ :—hy BweI ! (mwieAw dy moh ivc) AMnHy ho cuky mnu`K Awqmk mOq ilAwaux vwly pdwrQ hI ^uS ho ho ky KWdy rihMdy hn (Awi^r mOq isr qy Aw jWdI hY), A`KW, kMn, srIr—hryk AMg kMm krnoN rih jWdw hY, qy, swh BI ^qm ho jWdw hY [1[rhwau[

hy BweI ! (mwieAw dy moh ivc AMnHy ho cuky mnu`K) kmzorW ƒ du`K dy dy ky Awpxw pyt pwldy rihMdy hn (pr mOq Awaux qy) auh mwieAw BI swQ C`f dyNdI hY [ Aijhy mnu`K pwp kridAW kridAW pCqWdy BI hn, (pr iehnW pwpW ƒ) C`f nhIN skdy [1[

hy BweI ! (iehI hwl huMdw hY inMdk mnu`K dw [ inMdk swrI aumr sMq jnW auqy dUSx lWdw rihMdw hY, Awi^r jdoN) jmdUq inMdk ƒ Aw PVdy hn, aus dy isr au~qy (mOq dI) cot Aw clWdy hn [ hy nwnk ! (swrI aumr) inMdk AwpxI CurI Awpxy au~qy hI clWdw rihMdw hY, Awpxy hI mn ƒ inMdw dy z^m lWdw rihMdw hY [2[82[105[

What this means is those who do not chant prabhus name are lower then low. Those people have ghoasts inside them.. does that literlly mean they do. ghosts meaning having no trust with one akal purkh.. Akal purkh treats him like a ghost and he is nothing until he reaches he relizes the path of akal purkh.... It does not lierly mean beasts ghoats and camels and donkys..... It is used as a metaphor... what is so bad about camels and donkeys? If your gonna take every shabad literaly then we wil look at it like this...

oughar geeaaa(n) khinehi bheethar jamehi graasae jhott ||1||

In an instant, he is exposed. The Messenger of Death seizes him by his hair. ||1||

Now doews sikhi have the messengfer of deatyh.. if it does who is it?????? WHy would the messenger of death sieze a person by there hair.. i thought kesh was put at such a high level... the aarth of the shabad is at the top... rolleyes.gif

i will post thooks from bani later on cuz i gotta get to sleep

i agree with randip singh je compleltly that guru je also uses ghosts as metaphors, to call us evil, not one with vaheguru etc.

he is competly correcct

ut one thing i differ in tinkin wit veer je is tha not only goes guur je use ghosts as metaphors but guru je also just sometimes lists them as acertain joon, just like pigs, animals, etc.

bhula chuka maf

ok personally i reckon there are ghosts, ur post international akali was not much help cos aint got that font argghhh.

well ur only saying theres a chance its a metaphor but nowhere does it say clearly that they dont exist so its u guessing right unless ofcourse u posted the quotes above and i cant read them ahrg...

well also well then how do u explain the fact that ppl do claim they saw something or then ppl claim the ghost withing started to talk and their voice changes, they start to harm themselves but then once they are cured it never happens again.

I mean there are stories of ppl seeng a ghost and then after some research they find a person that looked like that lived in that house b4 them.

Theres like massive evidence in favour of their existence and I'm tired now and dont know what im writing soz

SSM you can not only look at one line of bani and say that is the meaning of it.. you have to look at whole shabd and find out the meaning...if you line look at one thook of bani the whole meaning has changed.. just like the way your looking at it.. go copy and paste what i wrote in microsoft word and chanbge the font to some punjabi font and read it.... either you are right or guru granth sahib ji is right....

ypu say how can i explain when people say they see ghosts... well how do i know.. do i live inside there bdy.. Who aree u gonna believe bani or some person who maybe mentelly sick

Sorry International Akali, I do not buy the metaphor explanation. This seems to be the easy way out, if you do not agree with something then "oh it's a metaphor", yes gurbani uses metaphor but not every time and not all the time, there are many truths in Gurbani which people will ignore and say they are metaphors.

There is a shabad by Bhagat Tarlochan Ji is starts "Ant kaal jo lakshmi simray......." Here in a clear concise way Bhagat Ji telss you exactly what happens to a person at his/hertime of death if they die with a particular thought in ones mind. One tuck says " If you die with your home/mansions in your mind your will come back as a GHOST" There is no ambiguity here, no metaphors this is the Truth.

well i was going to say ill copy and paste eventually cos aint got time to change font now but i dont need to do that, the above post has said quite enough and so all i can say is please stop calling ppl possessed mentally sick!

Do they miraculously get bruises on their bodies when no one else is around them and they havent hit themselves but claim it was a bhoot?

What would u say abt certain houses and flats that ppl cant live in for too long cos they claim its haunted and they have actually interviewed the families that moved in all claiming cups etc were just falling off the tables in front of their eyes, wached that abt some goras, very interesting.

Anyways..........

I had this shabad cassette and in it there was a shabad saying, "Jehreh Naam Nah Guraan Dha Jap Dheh, Sahp, Soor, BHOOTH hohn geh"...... (Cant rememba the name of the Ragi tho), But the Cassette was actually called "Jehreh Naam Nah Guraan Dha Jap Dheh Sahp, Soor, BHOOTH hohn geh"...so I had actualy thort ther is such things az Ghosts/Spirits.... grin.gif