• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol hahahaha

i had to look tha word up

hahaha

and now tha i kno wat it means

HAHAHAHAHA

god cannot be comphrended by our MINDS, ourind is nothing compared to the glory of god which is never ending

how can our poor mind understand a being that cannot be understood?

how can u find the ends and begiinings of something that has none?

haha

but god CAN be expirenced

all u have to do it be strong enough to travel the path

theres no need to wait till u die

u can expience god in this world

b ut u must give the love too

for tapping the essence of naam is the greatest feeling in the universe which makes maya loose all its attraction

:lol:

bhula chuka maf

what's up with the kharkoo singhs in your avatar if your an agnostic? You may just be a comrade from Punjab a.k.a. communist....

"The term and the related agnostic were coined by Thomas Henry Huxley in 1869, and are also used to describe those who are unconvinced or noncommittal about the existence of deities as well as other matters of religion. The word agnostic comes from the Greek a (without) and gnosis (knowledge)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic

LOL, agnostic means without knowledge...thought it was pretty ironic...anyways peace.

You may be free now, but aint nobody gonna give u any peace after this life. Oh... snap, i almost forgot - ur agnostic - u dont belive in anythin religious.

WaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguru

First of all, I do believe in God, but I just don’t have a religion to follow. Because of that, I am considered an Agnostic for now.

Secondly, Of course I don’t have knowledge of “GOD” expect for a fact that “GOD” is more powerful than anybody/anything in this world. No one in this world truly know how God looks, thinks etc…They just follow what some prophet or “Guru ji” told them what God looks, thinks etc…Which I don't have a problem with people following what some prophet or Guru Ji said at all.

Lastly, I don’t need a religion to tell me what to do like eating, dressing/keeping hair and how many times I have to pray per day etc…I think I have the freedom to eat what I want to eat and look how I want to look. I personally think that GOD only cares about your deeds instead of how many times you performed some ritual stuff like not eating meat or worshipping some picture of some Hindu god or Guru Nanak Ji.

P.S. 3 of 5 guys on my pic (I don’t think you see all of them in my avatar pic) are not “singh”. They’re clean shaven Punjabis who fought against the evil Indian government/army. May God Bless those men and women who died for freedom and didn't give up their belief/ humanity for Indian patriotism.

You may be free now, but aint nobody gonna give u any peace after this life.  Oh... snap, i almost forgot - ur agnostic - u dont belive in anythin religious.

WaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguruWaheguru

132002[/snapback]

"Waheguru" will deal with everybody after their life no matter if they're a Sikh or not.