Singhniyah

Guest _Kaur_

but Sangat Jio I'm still confused if a singhnee givz birth then shud she re take Amrit

its absalutley ridiculous to think that its a sin to give birth, remember we are (meant to be ) sikhs, think logicaly!

YOU DON'T retake amrit because you've given birth.

NO Sin has been commited if youve given birth.

and if anyone, for wateva reason, thinks that a sin has been commited because one has given birth, i recomend they study sikhi intensly.

Guest Mukhnaam Kaur

but Sangat Jio I'm still confused if a singhnee givz birth then shud she re take Amrit

its absalutley ridiculous to think that its a sin to give birth, remember we are (meant to be ) sikhs, think logicaly!

YOU DON'T retake amrit because you've given birth.

NO Sin has been commited if youve given birth.

and if anyone, for wateva reason, thinks that a sin has been commited because one has given birth, i recomend they study sikhi intensly.

Well Said ! :TH: GIVING BIRTH IS NO SIN................& TAKING AMRIT AGAIN & AGAIN IS NO GAME......

Mukhnaam kaur

not related to the topic but I love the name "MukhNaam" pray.gif

136782[/snapback]

then why post it...??? :)

137554[/snapback]

dear Disguised penji, I havent heard this name before and I just love it... If you dig deep into the meaning, its so soothing... when you speak something... those words are just Japping Naam... when such Gursikhs who jaap naam talk to you, even hearing their voice... makes your spirits lift up.

I thought I could post anything that does not hurt anyone tho...

If my kid gets a m ffrom Hukam,

im naming him/her MukhNaam

:lol:

Guest Mukhnaam Kaur
Mukhnaam kaur

not related to the topic but I love the name "MukhNaam" pray.gif

136782[/snapback]

then why post it...??? :)

137554[/snapback]

dear Disguised penji, I havent heard this name before and I just love it... If you dig deep into the meaning, its so soothing... when you speak something... those words are just Japping Naam... when such Gursikhs who jaap naam talk to you, even hearing their voice... makes your spirits lift up.

I thought I could post anything that does not hurt anyone tho...

If my kid gets a m ffrom Hukam,

im naming him/her MukhNaam

:lol:

139410[/snapback]

WJKK, WJKF,

Thanx Paji/Penji Guest & Disguised, I know my name isn't really common, My Dada Ji named me, and he wanted a different uncommon name...

WJKK,WJKF,

few things

theyh're my opinions, i don't give a whole lot of anything if you don't agree, thats why they're MY opinions

1) no peshi required for giving birth

2) for times of mensturation, it's only practical (without getting into details) to wear underwear underneath, since tampons are not hygenic and have been proven to cause disease.

3) disguised, you may be among the last people on this board to be bale to lecture people on not posting things due to irrelevancy.