gupt faujaan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree, those guys dont rock. Someone in simple chola, shastars, bana, only wlking down an alse and sowing the sikh appearence is great. But going iin pufy movies, tying/trimming dhari, touching girls, etc. aint so great. So only if singh/ singhnia walking down a ramp in bana is okay, my opinion. Would be even better if instead that hip hop music in the back, it was kirtan, naam simran, tadi, etc. wink2.gifwink2.gif

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ummmm okay.. I still don't see any problem of having singhs/singhni while respecting the universal rehat meryada and at same time doing modeling and stuff..

So only if singh/ singhnia walking down a ramp in bana is okay, my opinion.

Why that is different than other style of dress?? The person is still same and doing the same stuff :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Paji, I think bana would be better, because the clothes these days arent exactly that good, if u know what i mean. And bana would display the sikh image. And guru sahib told us to dress simple. Chola is simple. It aint like u cant wear t-shirts and stuff, but bana is better becuase its a part of the sikh dress. But the type of clothes that are being made these days, a sikh should not wear, most of them. And bad clothes are being modleed these days. If a gursikh can find a company that wants him/her to model sikh bana, or even very simple plain t shirt and pant, thats okay. But i doubt it will be happinin. Bana is the best. Nothing can compete with chola and shastars. And modleing also includes sometimes touchinnnnng girls/men in a way that aint good, and being in puffy movies, and bad stuff like that. So if there is a moddeling company out there that lets u wear bana, or even simple, simple t shirt and pant, and all u have to do is walk down a ramp by youself, then thats okay to. But again, modelling companies aint like that these days.

wink2.gif :e:

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!