Freedom In India

Bijla Singh

“Nonviolent direct action seeks to create such crisis and foster such a tension that a community which hasconstantly refused to negotiate is forced to confront the issue. It seeks so to dramatize the issue that it can no longer be ignored.”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

“No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.”

Article 5, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

“No on shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention, or exile.”

Article 9, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROLE OF THE GOVERNMENT AND POLICE

“Two lessons can be drawn from the experience of the Delhi riots. One is about the extent of criminalisation of ourpolitics and the other about the utter unreliability of our police force in a critical situation.”

- Retired Supreme Court Justice V.M. Tarkunde

•It is now an established fact that during the height of the violence in Delhi, the police not only refused to assistand protect Sikhs being hounded throughout the city, but there are recorded instances where the police wereactively involved in the beating and looting or led the mobs in an orchestrated attack.

•The Tarkunde Report states, “There is evidence that in several areas local Congress:

(I) leaders held meetings onthe night of October 31, and these preceded the attacks and killings of the Sikhs... the Congress

(II) ring leaderspaid Rs. 1000 to each killer; as boasted by the killers themselves who invariably used to be heavily drunk beforekilling.”

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj:

"Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain"

which literally means that sovereignty is a MUST in order for a religion to survive; otherwise religion perishes.

http://www.searchsikhism.com/khalistan.html

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale:

"If the Indian government attacks the Golden Temple, it will lay the foundation stone of Khalistan."

I don't support Khalistan nor I support Hindustan, I support Khalsa Raj which guru sahib talks about in Ugardhanti and Sau Sakhi.

Khalsa was never meant to have peace of land because Khalsa is Chakarvathi Fauj.

Bijla Singh, go make your khalistan. I bet not many soo called khalistanis supporters ie- gurdwara masand committe members you got in forgein countries will move with you when khalistan is made. In fact, khalistan slogans is just another way of making money take- Khalsa credit union trust in BC for example you got vadaie khalsa like- malik taking advantage of innocent families and frauding money from them in the name of the panth and khalistan.

Sort out malech khalsa and masands from panth first then talk about soo called khalistan..at this point this soo called khalistan looks more khali(empty) than anything else.

Khalsa was never meant to have peace of land because Khalsa is Chakarvathi Fauj.

134275[/snapback]

The governement of india has attacked and made Sikhs ghulam

Its not about a piece of land, Its about Justice and Freedom

134276[/snapback]

If it's about justice and freedom. stay in india and fight for rights. fight back. When Auranzeb and other fascist rulers tried to oppress khalsa, did khalsa ran away and created it's own land ?? NOOOOOO ! . Khalsa stayed there and fight the oppression.

Last time I checked, chandigargh apparently is first city out of all cities in india when it comes to jobs and living style.

I will give my opinion on this matter.

When pakistan was created major portions of Sikh land, heritage, and temples were left behind in pakistan. Sikhs abandoned their huge farms in west punjab and were boxed into the East. Now does anyone see Sikhism spreading in pakistan ????

But to the east Sikhism remained free to spread, now if a particular 'Sikh state' is created even that too will be covered and sikhs would be boxed into that particular state. Without growth or atleast chances of growth any and every religion will perish.

Establishment of a khalistan state means that Khalsa will be boxed into one narrow regional Punjab based identity. But if that is what you want, then that is what you will get.

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.

You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.

All these quotations were by Malcolm X !! respect.gif

geez... didnt guru sahib told these to us centuries ago !! d_oh.gif

still some ppl dont accept the truth..!! no.gif

praavo... if each and every sikh of world accepts amrit.. keeps the rehat...

u will aapey see khalistan near u... in ure house !!

thats wht sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranwale used to say in his speeches !!

may guru ji give me strength.. and i become a real sikh !! pray.gif