Re-marriage

Nama Singh

nah i's all good.. don't worry i don't need other people to sort him out.. hehehe.. he feared me ... but the situation is over.. we're happier now then ever... we have no worries now... pure chilling... goin to sangat... samagamz... alwayz in chardi kalaa...

but yah.. everything happens for a reason... this situation made my mother stronger and more focused on both her life, and her sikhi... the situation also taught all of us that we can't take sangat for granted... we don't know when we're gonna get the next opportunity be in this Holy Congregation... we know that all we have in our lives is our Guru.. and are VERY truly greatful for that...

divorce isn't a concept that is recommended... but like i said above... in certain extreme situations there is no other choice.. none of us in the family took it to heart... we have moved on with our lives and are pure chilling..

'jo keetaa so vah vah'

Vaheguru Jee ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all,

I personally do not think that divorce is bad.

In a ideal world no one would get divorced

But in the real world there are some real bad people men and also women who get married because of other motives ..

Ive heard the lot,

I am not going to write them down cos its too painful…and oh so so stupid reasons.

:lol: @