***cloning****

disguised

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have all been noticing that you constantly question our religion, with a lot of criticizism(not referring to this post, although you said that the Gurus knew nothing about the future, in our religion the Gurus are considered to be prophets-messenger of God), and then you call yourself a Sikh. In this forum there are a lot of youngster who have no knowledge of the Khalsa and are interested in learning and you discourage them. Nobody is stopping you from your beliefs but why on a Sikh youth forum.

Sinister I dont hold any hate against you, but I have to say I didn't really "feel" you from your very first post.(the won where you called yourself a Sikh, then asked 20 questions criticizing everything)

135476[/snapback]

Fateh Veer Ji,

I personally believe that this is a learning process. These youngsters will be posed with such questions in their life time. I think this is great that they can read both points of view. This way they will become stronger in what they believe in, Waheguru Ji. Life is not perfect. We get confronted by all sorts of issues. We will know how to answer to them. I know, personally for myself, I have learned a great deal from this.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

hi all,

point being....

if the clone can breath, talk, think, and understand what he is, why he is here

what could u say to him ?

just think if it was u the clone..

some day this guy says okay the other u needs one arm and one leg,

how would u feel.

where would god come into it...

when u die is it that some one needs a part of u, and all this is just a ilusion,

all the life u know, bit like the matrix yea....

hope that helps or did i confuse u further.. grin.gif

You guys seem to worrying for all the wrong reasons, no cloning of the sort will ever be approved by the scientific community, it wouldn't make any sense. (re-read some of my earlier posts of commodity)

we would build clones of ourself so that we can keep stock piles of our organs, blood, tissues, etc? these are just movies!

It doesn't work that way in real life, how possible is star trek? society will not build clones in the future, and they have no intention of building them now (the human genome project is complete...thats the only knowledge we need).

cloning is wrong if we use it, yes to build identical sheep. But its not so wrong if you clone stem cells, or rbc's, blood platelets, this is the direction of science.

Now we have to understand that "CLONING PROCEDURES" are developed from somewhere! cloning sheep and other animals have greatly increased our knowledge of "cloning procedures" (the process as a hole), and will one day be employed in making human cloned tissue.

now is that right or wrong? Its debatable from every angle.

but at least you guys know that cloning is done for a reason and not just so that scientists can get a kick out of it!

Remember large investments are made to clone animals. the companies and research groups that fund these projects are looking for returns. No one would fund the scientist to clone sheep if they did not see this science ending up somewhere.

Science is not impulsive human behaviour, it has direction.