Shiv Ji

tkkookar

yo namastang. i used hindu scriptures to tell how they were created. that is right. it shows how much u know about their scriptures. Is Giani Thakur Singh hindu granth? Did he read them? No. If anyone wants. I can hook up a link to an audio file which explains this creation according to hinduism.

Raju I see what u mean, it is possible that some of their mythical deities came with them from their aryan backgrounds. However, we can;t reject their fights with dravids (the original indians). The aryans were made into Gods (Shiv, brahma, etc.) while Dravids like Sumb, Raavan, Nesumb,hund, Mund, harnkash, etc. were made into demons.

136257[/snapback]

so you have more faith in hindu granths than gurbani quotes provided above?

interesting? wacko.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo namastang. i used hindu scriptures to tell how they were created. that is right. it shows how much u know about their scriptures. Is Giani Thakur Singh hindu granth? Did he read them? No. If anyone wants. I can hook up a link to an audio file which explains this creation according to hinduism.

Raju I see what u mean, it is possible that some of their mythical deities came with them from their aryan backgrounds. However, we can;t reject their fights with dravids (the original indians). The aryans were made into Gods (Shiv, brahma, etc.) while Dravids like Sumb, Raavan, Nesumb,hund, Mund, harnkash, etc. were made into demons.

136257[/snapback]

interesting? wacko.gif

136305[/snapback]

The Gurbani quote u gave has nothing to do with what vedas say. I don't know what u eat but it seems you are misguided a lot. Learn Gurmukhi, learn to interpret Gurbani. Learn the deeper meanings of Gurbani. Go get into a Gurmat Gian college. Do something. If nothing else, then just listen to Prof. Inderpal Singh Ghagga's audio files if you understand Punjabi. By the way, how are we Malech Khalsa? Who freed Darbar Sahib and other Gurudwaras from Udasis and Nirmalas (both Dasam Granth supporters) who raped women visitng the Gurudwaras. Those who placed statues in Darbar Sahib. If we are Malech and you are true. Why couldn't u answer the questions in the Peer Buddhu Shah thread? Why don't you talk to me personally through msn or yahoo messenger. It is so easy to call others malech. Look at yourself and the jatha u associate yourself with. I didn't want to say this to you but you don't seem to undestand. Hope this shakes you a bit. Maafi if you are offended. I don't hate you personally. Don't think I have hatred towards you.

it is possible that some of their mythical deities came with them from their aryan backgrounds. However, we can;t reject their fights with dravids (the original indians). The aryans were made into Gods (Shiv, brahma, etc.) while Dravids like Sumb, Raavan, Nesumb,hund, Mund, harnkash, etc. were made into demons.

136257[/snapback]

Shiv or Brahama were not exactly Aryan gods. The purely Aryan God was Indra, who was the Indian equivalent to Thor/Odin, or probably one of the many names of Thor, or other norse Gods. If I recollect correctly Indra's name in Norse is 'Eindri'.

Dravidians were of two types then, one who were clearly aboriginal and worshipped nature and objects. And the other group of Dravidians like Ravan were more similar to Ram, the only difference being the Dravidians followed a 'matrilineal' system and the Aryans followed a 'patrilineal' system.

If you read the hindu scriptures then you will find that Ravan had Brahman parents and when he died all the Brahmin's went on fast as protest against Ram.

136257[/snapback]

interesting? wacko.gif

136305[/snapback]

The Gurbani quote u gave has nothing to do with what vedas say. I don't know what u eat but it seems you are misguided a lot. Learn Gurmukhi, learn to interpret Gurbani. Learn the deeper meanings of Gurbani. Go get into a Gurmat Gian college. Do something. If nothing else, then just listen to Prof. Inderpal Singh Ghagga's audio files if you understand Punjabi. By the way, how are we Malech Khalsa? Who freed Darbar Sahib and other Gurudwaras from Udasis and Nirmalas (both Dasam Granth supporters) who raped women visitng the Gurudwaras. Those who placed statues in Darbar Sahib. If we are Malech and you are true. Why couldn't u answer the questions in the Peer Buddhu Shah thread? Why don't you talk to me personally through msn or yahoo messenger. It is so easy to call others malech. Look at yourself and the jatha u associate yourself with. I didn't want to say this to you but you don't seem to undestand. Hope this shakes you a bit. Maafi if you are offended. I don't hate you personally. Don't think I have hatred towards you.

136347[/snapback]

gurbani quote i provided refute's your claim that some maai created bhrama. so don't post rubbish sakhiya's unless backed up by gurbani.

ongkar bhrama utpat |

gurbani quote i provided refute's your claim that some maai created bhrama. so don't post rubbish sakhiya's unless backed up by gurbani.

ongkar bhrama utpat |

Though the post is not addressed to me, I would like to say that the hindus have confused their Brahma (either on purpose or unintentionally).

Para-Brahama is Akaal (timeless). Brahma the husband of Saraswati is most likely a human who adopted the name of the holy father viz Para-Brahama.

In the old testament it is written that God asked a man called Avram to rename himself as Ab-Brahm (father Brahma) after God himself and thus the name Abraham was originated.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fatehhh

when i put the post i never ever meant thata we all start arguing ok .. it would be better if just stick to the sub instead of blaming others ... who was the parents of vishnu .. i heard shiv ji used to put rakh on his body to get rid of kaam , also guru ji says taht they came under kaam that's why they are not in sachkhand .. does any one know about it from hindu scriptures

Namastang, I am not posting rubbish. Only thing people like you are good at at Ctrl+F and then Ctrl + C and then Ctrl + V. Have you ever read Japuji Sahib? If yes, have you ever tried to understand it? If you have read it and tried to understand it, then what I posted here is not rubbish. So Namastang, please go read Japuji Sahib before saying others are posting rubbish. Insted of copy pasting and debating, try to learn what the central message of the Shabad is. Don't try to wste your or my time with debates. So go read Japuji Sahib.

Raju, you go read the scriptures again. Listen to Prof. Inderpal Singh Ghagga if you want more. Inder and Vishnu were cousins. In reality they weren't gods. They were Kings. Kings were/are worshipped as Gods throughout the world. E.g. Mayas civilization, European empires, Mughal Empire, etc. so same way these Kings were elevated to the status of God and then their names were used by Brahmans to loot the poor people. As for Raavan, Raavan was a dravid. Raam was aryan. Read the original Ramayan from Baalmeek. The one written by Tulsi Dass is changed a lot. Tulsi Dass one was written during Akbar. Baalmik one is the old one. Raavan was totally against the throwing of alive animals into fire for sacrificial purposes. Raam was for it. This is what lead to their feud. Raam cheated to beat Raavan and thus was portrayed as God but because Ravan lost, he was demoted to the status of a demon. Raahu Kaitoo, the so called grehs were actually commanders in the army of Raavan and were very brave. If anyone wants to learn more about hindu mythology, please listen to Prof. Inderpal Singh Ghagga. He hs spent his whole life on their scriptures.

Namastang, I am not posting rubbish. Only thing people like you are good at at Ctrl+F and then Ctrl + C and then Ctrl + V. Have you ever read Japuji Sahib? If yes, have you ever tried to understand it? If you have read it and tried to understand it, then what I posted here is not rubbish. So Namastang, please go read Japuji Sahib before saying others are posting rubbish. Insted of copy pasting and debating, try to learn what the central message of the Shabad is. Don't try to wste your or my time with debates. So go read Japuji Sahib.

Raju, you go read the scriptures again. Listen to Prof. Inderpal Singh Ghagga if you want more. Inder and Vishnu were cousins. In reality they weren't gods. They were Kings. Kings were/are worshipped as Gods throughout the world. E.g. Mayas civilization, European empires, Mughal Empire, etc. so same way these Kings were elevated to the status of God and then their names were used by Brahmans to loot the poor people. As for Raavan, Raavan was a dravid. Raam was aryan. Read the original Ramayan from Baalmeek. The one written by Tulsi Dass is changed a lot. Tulsi Dass one was written during Akbar. Baalmik one is the old one. Raavan was totally against the throwing of alive animals into fire for sacrificial purposes. Raam was for it. This is what lead to their feud. Raam cheated to beat Raavan and thus was portrayed as God but because Ravan lost, he was demoted to the status of a demon. Raahu Kaitoo, the so called grehs were actually commanders in the army of Raavan and were very brave. If anyone wants to learn more about hindu mythology, please listen to Prof. Inderpal Singh Ghagga. He hs spent his whole life on their scriptures.

136402[/snapback]

Yes i read japji sahib..here is what gurbani quote you talking about:

Gyani thakur singh ji says:

aykaa maa-ee jugat vi-aa-ee tin chaylay parvaan.

The One Divine when met with Mother(Maya)and it conceived and gave birth to the three gunas.

Gyani ji says when par bhram(God) meets with maya, it bounds to an change(upadhi) and transcedents its attributes into Isher(Sargun roop). Maya is numb without Vahiguroo's jot. When Vahiguroo's jot enters Maya, with ongkar resosance it gives birth to three gunas as we talked about it at very beginning of japji sahib katha.

ik sansaaree ik bhandaaree ik laa-ay deebaan.

God created the Creator of the World(Bhrama) via Rajogun, then the Sustainer(Vishnu) was created via Satogun and then Destroyer(Shivji) was created via tamogun.