Another Lustful "baba"

Bijla Singh

wat is a sant?

someone who inspisres people to jaap naam while doing it himself

now i agree u cant jus look at someone and say thas a sant cause hges wearin a chola or somethin

but

a sant is recoginzzable

otherwise gurbanee wudnt say there here to save the world

sasnts are recozable

bhai randheer singh je

sant baba nand singh je

sant jarnail singh je

baba thakur singh je

fake sants r recoinzgable also and im not gonna poast any names just to avoid contreversary

there was one baba who people loved os much

and we kept on syaing he was not a sant

and it turned our he was a rapist

truth will always come out bout the dirt

the diamonds alweays stick out

tru sants r rare like diamonds

but the tru sant is so precious, jus like a diaomond also

jus cause of fake sants, and out fault for beuing stupid and not being able to use ouir common sence

we cant blame tru sants, and say we cant recoginze a sant when we meet one

but everyiones own opinion

:lol:

bhula chuka maf

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally disagree, just because sants are sent to this world to teach us some sense does not mean they are easily recognisable.

if this was the case would the moughuls have tortured the bodies of the great singhs, of the Guru Ji?

sants can not be recognised by some unfortunate souls because their karam are bad but those with changhe karam recognise the true ones.

now dont tell me each one of u anti so and so baba, will say they can recognise a true sant cos that means saying ur so gifted lol please guys !

y did the moghukl kill the singhs?

because they were ignorant,a person with that state of mind who doesnt even want to look if tha perosn is a saint or not will not be able to see whos a saint

its hard to recoginze a tru saint, u gotta knbo lots bout em, see over time wa they od, there own actions

but it is not impossible

fake sants r easy to point out most of the time

the hard part is to determine out of the normal world who is a tru gursikh

and tha takes time and it takes research into tha person

for example

i can easily say baba nand singh je waas a sant

based on there actions

and avastha, and bhagthee

i kno some people who r fake sants, such as radhaswami

based on same things

bhula chuka maf

i dunno, sometimes we can do masses of research and still not know cos there r ppl that pray a lot or at least act like they never done anything wrong but in their minds, there is something else going on and they aint as pure as we think.

Baba Nand Singh Sahib Ji are just amazing full stop.

what makes u think moghuls were ignorant but some so called sikhs cannot be?

one thing i find is if a person is part of one sant's group sangat then they wont tolerate the other so called sant.

causes huge probs and leads to all sorts of bakwas coming out of their mouths although i emphasise again that i dont know this particular baba and im not defending him.

in reply to what u just said, what makes u think that we want to look at if this baba or any other is for real?

sometimes we just make our mind up that so and so is not a baba and then no matter how weak our argument is we dont want to accept that.

well im jus saying everyone needs to look at it all by considering both sides. some of us think we have to take sides but come on the evidence is like just as strong both ways.

and u know what the biggest joke is, they dont have pics and i dont thnk that was hard to get lol very strange.

moghuls were willing to accept that Guru Ji were truly above us if Guru Ji showed them a miracle and then their earthly body would not be tortured but they didnt show a miracle or agree to any of the other conditions. moghuls were asking for evidence lol they were not plain and simple ignorant.

theres a saakhi from the late 1400's, the times when the foundations for Sikhi was laid.

Guru Nanak Dev Jee's father, in his previous incarnation, was a sanyaasee. He would spend ALL his time focusing upon meditation. BUT he did not do any bhagtee. When he completed that joon, he was told he could have anything he want. He wanted to have God Himself, born into his house. He was told he should not request this as its a big thing to ask. But he was adament, thats what he wanted. He was, reluctantly, granted his wish BUT, he was also told that he would not be able to recognise that jyot. Indeed, God wud be born in his household - that was the gift of his sanyaasi. But because he had not done bhagti, he would not be able to recognise that saintly jyot his son would hold. Instead, he will only be able to recognise that jyot, when Maharaj would do kirpa upon him. And i think Maharaj done that kirpa on him partly in recognition of his dedication in his previous life.

I dont think we have done enough bhagti, sung enough of His praises and thanks to be able to recognise that jyot in people as clearly as we wish we could. We dont know the true person within someone else - so best to play it safe - dont slander... coz the jyot exists in all people. Whether they recognise it or not themselves, is a different matter.

i never said sikhs cannot be ignaorant...

any person who does NOT wish to look a tthe facts and see the truth willnot see who the rtu sant is

if u dunt wanna recogize tha guy as a sant, chances r u never will

now i agree tha peoople can never be 100 percent sure

but a tru sant always shows himself

even gurbanee says vahegurus daas cannot stay hidden even if they try, guru je will reveal them

vaheguru is the one tha gives them sobha

so as per gurbanee

yes

u can recoginze sants, because it is guru je who will not let them stay hidden

he wants his sevaks to get there tru recogintion

like baba nand singh je

there name is famous

y?

because guru je wanted this

baba je did so much bhagthee

guru je is luike our parent

a parent will be so proud of his kid when hes good

guru je is proud of us when we are bhagatyhs, and lets the whole world know about bhagths

read the shaabd jithai jaai beha mera satgur for more info

bhula chuka maf

Why the hell would the police make him open the door? He was doing nothing illegal.

Please read the news first. Police suspected that he might be with a minor. Pictures were not taken because police did not let it happen. You can contact amritsar times to confirm this. You can also contact the local Gurdwara in Chicago to find your facts.

Even if he had all this money, I highly doubt somone would pay over $2,500 for a few hours of lust.

That is your opinion. Maybe you don't know how far a person can go to fulfill his lustful needs

I have nothing to prove to you, but you need to shut your mouth until solid evidence surfaces.

What if I don't shut my mouth? I am not afraid of your threats.

Listen to mp3 recording of an eye witness account first. You still haven't written any comments on his relationship with his wife. Guru Rakha.

First of all this controversy has been happening for years over here, the chicago guru ghar is just a house of politics and controversies. These are the same people who set up gossip colums in the langar all for the sangat to see, so I dont think I need to resort to these people for information. The amritsar times reporter was not there they only got theyre info from the same people who are jealous of him, so thats not really in depth research, again just gossip. If these people were so keen on exposing him a simple camera click from a phone would have done, or at least a call for a impartial sikh to come and witness the spectacle, since it went on so long. also if the police were there, and as the story goes the people blocked his exits, why would the police stand there and allow people to refuse exit to a man commitng no crime. What happened to the women during all this, what/who is she? The Gurudwara president is claming all this, and this is the same man that talks nothing but politics in the guru ghar. I also I find it highly unlikely he wouldve done this incident in the small town of where the gurudwara is, (the town is wacaunda and has a few hundred population) As for his wife that is his personal matters, Ive seen her several occasions, he supports his son financially in fact he just enrolled him in Baru Sahib academy, his love for his son is there, but if a marriage isnt working it isnt working. Im not making threats, Im beyond that, I just hate to see ignorant people talking ignorant issues, you dont live here you dont know, thats all it is, you probabaly never heard of him until you read of him, go somewhere and talk militant talk, continue with your online khalistan mission, just like your online people bashing, this man has done alot for me I respect him, and he has never betrayed that, he holds beautful samagams where thousands come attend, the Chicago Guru ghar has NEVER done that, he never once asked for donations, or gave political speeches, he only promotes sikhi, but Bilja go on continue your nindya, your making a fool of no one but yourself, Peace

WaheguruJiKaKhalsaWaheguruJiKiFateh

Dear LostSoul,

Nothing Bijla Singh has written is false. It's unfortunate that people like this baba still manage to garner support even after they are exposed.

If these people were so keen on exposing him a simple camera click from a phone would have done, or at least a call for a impartial sikh to come and witness the spectacle, since it went on so long.

The impartial sikhs that were invited were Bhai Bharpoor Singh and Bhai Jagdisher Singh, two of the most chardhi kala singhs I know, they would NEVER lie about something like this.

All of the singhs that went were armed with their cameras. They were planning on taking pictures of the two leaving the motel. While they were waiting for the baba to come out, someone from the nearby gas station call the police thinking they were terrorists. When the police arrived the singhs explained to them why they were there. The police said that they couldn't do anything unless the girl was a minor. That was the reason the door was opened. Also, the police didn't allow anyone to take pictures.

he holds beautful samagams where thousands come attend, the Chicago Guru ghar has NEVER done that

Most people in Chicago know what he's like and the reason they go to his dera is because he invites big name keertanis and jathedars. Most people have stopped going there when his actions affect their own household. The baba has hit on a few of my dad's friends' wives. One Singh was extremely angry and was ready to beat him and probably would have, had the baba not threatened to call the police.

I agree with you about the Chicago Gurudwara Sahib, the politics are really dirty there but then again, at which Gurudwara Sahib is it not?

I'm not someone seeking a political chair nor am I associated with any Gurudwara Sahib or jatha. I rarely post my opinions and thoughts but felt the need to give another Chicago perspective. Hope sangat forgives my mistakes.

WaheguruJiKaKhalsaWaheguruJiKiFateh